BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A long-lasting easy-to-use eye shadow crayon-Features an ultra-creamy texture that glides effortlessly on the eyelid & blends easily-Boasts a waterproof smudge-proof & crease-resistant formula-Helps intensify the eyes with intense pigments-Infused... see more...

Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I just used this product last night for a makeup class at Sephora and really enjoyed it. It's more expensive than drugstore makeup but is a high quality brand. The shadow stick was easy to apply and stayed put all night long.
Anabella M.
I love this color! It is very natural looking and long lasting. It's easy to use and I love using this product. I bought it from Sephora and I will be buying from this brand again. I highly recommend this product
Montana H.
Muskogee, OK
Absolutely love the color but for me, I feel the roll over eye shadows are kind of "sticky" and would much rather use a powder eye shadow and a brush.
Jessica B.
Staten Island, NY
Love for on the go make up! I throw it in my purse and touch up as needed without a problem. Easy application and stays on!
Skye S.
Georgetown, MA
I love this as a base for my perfect bronze smokey eye. It stays on like glue and helps my metallics look seamless.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Are use the aqua shadow and found that it smudged while I was wearing it. May be a primer would've helped.
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
One of the best international brands and features several options to meet the needs of users of different tastes and needs
bela A.
Ryadih
This lip liner so cool and the shades are amazing I love wearing it at college and it so easy to apply