MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by Maria Magdalena R.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A smudge-proof, long-lasting eye shadow pencil that enhances and intensifies the eyes. Aqua Shadow’s intensely pigmented, waterproof formula provides immediate, rich color that will not smudge, crease, or fade. Created with silica powder, its ultra creamy texture glides effortlessly on the eyelid and blends easily for an even result. Incredibly simple to use, Aqua Shadow quickly creates a multitude of dynamic and colorful looks. Available in a wide range of 12 colors with matte and pearly finishes. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

CC K.
Westbury, NY
Review for: 30E
When I am doing a full glam face, I love the versatility and endless options that my pan eyeshadows offer me. However, when I am on the go, or in a rush, nothing works better than a Makeup Forever Eyeshadow stick. I swipe color over my entire lid, and little into the crease and blend with my fingers. (I know an MUA blogger that uses a finger - the tragedy). Lets be real ladies, not everyday can be an Instagram selfie day with a full beat. This product is amazing, with a little shadow primer first this lasts all day and helps me look polished and put together.
Taylor N.
Review for: 2E
I definitely like to use this product as a base for my eyeshadow! It reminds me of the NYX jumbo pencils, I use those for the same thing. I definitely think these are better though, and that's not just because they are more expensive than NYX, I just feel that I see a difference in the length of my eyeshadow staying on when using one compared to the other.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
Review for: 6E
I received this shadow stick as a free sample and I'm so excited to buy the full size (in even more colors)! It is amazing and so long lasting. I spread this all over my eyelid and buffed it out with a blending brush. I finished the look with a little winged liner and some silver glitter in the center of the eye. It was beautiful!
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these shadow sticks even tho they have em discontinued. They are easy to blend and last without creasing! Can't believe that. I can't repurchase because they were discontinued but I was lucky enough to find a few of them at a discount store so I stocked up. I wish they would restock colors because I would buy more
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Review for: 30E
I have another one of the eyeshadow pencil, but it is in the color 22E. I loved the 22E so much that I decided to purchase a different color to try on. The quality of this is the same as the 22E except the color is not the best eyeshadow color. Overall, I still like it, but might just stick to my original color.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Review for: 22E
Love it so much! First eyeshadow pencil I purchased and I used it so much that I basically ran out of it in just two months. I was still new to makeup at that time and this pencil was so easy to apply and the color was so pretty. It gives a nice color to the eyes and it will last throughout the day!
Vivian C.
As always, this Makeup Forever Product is flawlessly amazing. The formula is creamy and pigmented. It is not patchy and all and wears all day. A comparable drugstore dupe to this would be the nyx jumbo pens, however, the glitter in the MUFE one is much more fine and does not have as much fall out.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Review for: 0E
This product is absolutely worth the money. It lasts all day which is very important to me as a contact wearer. It applies very easily and considering it is a high end product the price is not too bad. I have been purchasing all types of makeup from this brand for at least 11 years!
nanci l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I thought this would go on well and stay on. I found it didn't go on evenly and wore off. Also, it was a little hard to put on and dragged on my eyelid.
It creased a bit so overall I wouldn't recommend it. I like powders over a primer better. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Jayna R.
Review for: 2E
AMAZING! these shadow pencils and do not move! They are practically waterproof. They do not move unless I work really hard to wipe them off with an oil base cleanser. They also work really well over each other even if it's a lighter color that is second.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors does this eyeliner come in?
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
How easy and smooth is this to apply?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lip liner/crayon thing
Christina G.