BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

As a 2 step product, Aqua Rouge comes in a double-ended packaging consisting in 2 bottles connected by a black metallic ring. The ergonomic applicator of the applicatore helps to paint lips precisely. Its texture is highly loaded in opaque pigments with a matt finish. Aqua Rouge is extremely stable and long lasting. The transparent texture of the top coat provides a lacquer finish for extreme shine and comfort. Available in 12 colors, each shade of Aqua Rouge corresponds to a shade of Aqua Lip.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge Waterproof Liquid Lip Color
  • "I purchased a few different red tubes of this product for my wedding, after it was recommended to me by a makeup artist. My sister ended up wearing this shade. I like this product because it is VERY long lasting. Especially for special events, this is the lip item to go with. And unlike the cheap Cover Girl version of this, it does not crumble and make your lips feel gross. Warning on this shade: It's very, very dark. It's beautiful but very vampy." in 35 reviews
  • "I'm in love with the whole Aqua Rouge lip line by Makeup Forever. I discovered this holy grail product while walking through Sephora. This product is AMAZING and this color is the perfect red for all skin tones. This product stays on all day! You can eat, drink etc and it will not come off. It comes with the lipstick color on one end and a clear gloss on the other. You must put the gloss over the lip color unless you want some seriously chapped lip action going on. Here is a little tip: If you don't want a shiny lip look then skip the gloss and buy your own moisturizing lip balm and put it over. I do this when I want a flat/matte look." in 12 reviews
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Review for: Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Waterproof Liquid Lip Color - # 16 (Fuchsia) 2x2.5ml/0.08oz more...
Overall I like this product, but I do have some reservations about it. I have the colour 403 and it is a beautiful slightly warmed toned red shade. I can really make no complaint about the level of pigmentation that this product provides. It has a slightly thick consistency but goes on very smoothly and streak free. It dies down quickly and has a lightweight feeling and isn't tacky. It isn't the most long wearing liquid lip that I have ever tried, but it does last for a good amount of time and fades away nicely without crumbling. It was very easy to take off at the end of the day, despite how well it lasted. However I do have a couple of issues with this. Firstly the smell is not my favourite, it isn't the worst smell in the world and isn't ridiculously overpowering, but it does have a quite old fashioned scent. The packaging has a clear tube allowing you to see the colour which is nice, however so much product comes out on the doe foot applicator that i found that the neck of the bottle got quite messy after a few uses, I had to wipe it down which I wouldn't expect at this price point. My biggest issue with this product is the amount that you receive. It only included 2.5 ml, meaning that it is a pretty expensive product. Most of my other liquid lips have between 4-6 ml. Overall I like this product if you are looking for a great liquid lip to wear on occasion (would be great for nights out) or if you are a lover of MUF then go for it. However the amount of product and the mess issue means that I wouldn't recommend this for daily wear.
Olivia S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 9 Burgundy more...
OH. MY. GOSH. This lipstick is incredible. I've been searching for months for the perfect shade of red lipstick for my wedding this December. Not only is this the perfect shade, it lasts FOREVER. No transfer, no mess (as long as you don't encounter anything oil-based). After wearing it for seven hours, my future mother-in-law asked if I had re-applied any, which I hadn't! The color was as vibrant as I had first put on. It can get a little drying, so make sure to moisturize the night before and then exfoliate before applying. I'm so excited to wear this on my wedding day and I'm confident it will stand up to all of the laughing, crying, kissing, eating, and drinking that comes with the wedding!
(Ignore the horrible lining of my lips in the picture- I was too excited when applying and my hand was shaking!)
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: 1 Nude Beige more...
This is a great product for its staying power but I find the color range to be quite limited. I love to use this on my brides as a long lasting nude but I almost always mix this shade with a little of #2 rosewood. I find this alone to be a bit too brown and Rosewood alone to be a bit to Rose, but combine them and you have a gorgeous shade.
Diamond S.
This product is it’s name waterproof!! I love makeup forever I have a few of their products. I bought it on line.  It most definitely meet my expectations.  It’s very creamy and easy to apply and use.  I do recommend any of their products to others. It can be a bit pricey but well worth it.
Julia C.
Palm Coast
I love the entire aqua collection! I live in florida and I can go to the beach and come back with my makeup looking beautiful. This stuff was created for synchronized swimmers so if you want waterproof makeup, this is the closest to permanent makeup you can get without getting actual permanent makeup
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is EXTREMELY pigmented! I like it, but I’ve definitely tried better products that create a similar look. The color side drys fast and can be a little tough to work with as it’s also very runny. Wearing it without the gloss seems to make my lips pretty dry after a while, so I do prefer a topper. However the gloss is extremely extremely sticky which is a big pet peeve for me. If you’re into that wet look and don’t mind very sticky lips, this is your product. It just didn’t do it for me. I like quick, easy to apply and forget about lippies. This one is too high maintenance for me
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
I really liked this lippie! I wish it wasn’t as drying and would be a little bit more moisturizing but if you throw a little bit of Matt lip glass on top it fixes the issue... I also wish there was more color selection and that it would be about five dollars cheaper than what it is because it is a very small tube.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I freaking love these!!! Granted I never used the clear gloss but the liquid stain was the bomb!!! Stays all day until you take it off. Color pay off is amazing and the like I said, the wear was nuts. Didn't ever need to touch up, even after eating.
Rebecca C.
I absolutely love these lippies. The packaging is adorable and the pigment within each shade is marvelous. I love the clear shine that I can put over ANY lip if I’m in the mood for a shine. The stickiness is minimal and it feels great on.
Cortney K.
Warren, MN
I received this product from a friend and I didn’t mind the formula. The color is a little brighter than I would normally use but it was fun to go out of my comfort zone. I would buy this brand but maybe in a different color next time.
Diamond N.
Garden Grove, CA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on your lips. How many times would I need to reapply if I eat a lot?
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
I've always wanted to try this, but how long does this last throughout the day ?
Holly Ann R.
Would you say this brand of liquid lipstick is better than Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I really do love red lipstick, of any brand!! How is this one? Does it feather? How soon until reapplication?
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
How is the staying the power of this lip product?