MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge 3 Satin Soft Pink uploaded by meryem A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A non-stop liquid lip color with the intense, long-lasting hold of a lip stain and the eye-catching shine of a gloss. What it does: Formulated with a combination of high molecular weight polymers and volatile oils, Aqua Rouge locks color on... see more...

Lyn O.
I really like a the MAKE UP FOR EVER products and have found all of them to be true to color and price. This lip stain was not drying and it did last a long time. The soft pink was a little to pale for me but I would be interested in trying a more appropriate color.
Stella C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this lip stain. This shade goes perfectly with a leather jacket and a pair of jeans. Great for a nicer dinner, or a night on the town. I got a sample of this while buying makeup, and loved the color with my complexion. Went back the next week to buy the full package!
Annie M.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍 I used these for my pageant and they stayed on from morning until late late at night!! I loved how even after I ate it stayed on and stayed true to the color!!!!!
Essie R.
Tampa, FL
The color is a really pretty pink. You are able to use the lipstick and gloss independently which is great if putting too much on is too heavy, I myself do that. It also stays on for a long time, however the gloss does wear away and a little bit of the color comes off but not a lot. A good product to get.
Jessika N.
Bowling Green, KY
This is such a beautiful color! It does on so smooth and lasts throughout the day without reapplying. Not to mention it's very pigmented
samantha c.
Dallas, GA
I love this stain personally! I️t looks so great and I love how it stays on for so long! Can be pricey but not too bad for the quality!
Lizette H.
Delano
This is color is pretty for fall. It's a nice nude color and easy to apply. Love it so much
meryem A.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Rouge 3 Satin Soft Pink is one of my favorites, I wore it many times on many occasions and it fits every dress I wear, it looks natural like you're not wearing any i recommend it for the girls who like to seem simple and stunning at the same time .
My n.
Reid
I love β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️it so wonderful Very beautiful product Wonderful I have used it many times, πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸƒπŸƒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒI like the refreshing smell and good my favorite hee I have a wonderful too I have loved it🌹😍😍😍❀️β™₯️β™₯️
Amandine J.
That's the only lipstick that stay on my lips forever. I love the color, the texture, and the adherence! Thanks to Birchbox for making me discover it 😍
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
How is the staying the power of this lip product?