BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A dual-ended two-step lip color-The intensely pigmented liquid lip stain provides immediate opaque color-Formulated with high molecular weight polymers & volatile oils-Features an ergonomic foam applicator-The non-sticky clear top coat helps lock... see more...

Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color love there products. Really good quality brand. You can tell they take there time creating there stuff. Prices are a little high but hey your paying for high end makeup. Go buy this and give it a try. You will love it.
Sienna C.
phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love lipsticks, I think that's the one thing you know that's in my makeup bag. I like experimenting with lipsticks just to see what will actually be worth investing on in the future, and I was really happy with trying this lipstick I was happy how long it actually lasted for me.
Jacqueline V.
East Point, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I love it I use it on special occasions and I like how I have a two-step process I love the color it really goes with my skin tone
sarai d.
MIAMI
Beauty Junkie Expert
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Saher M.
Dubai , Dubai
Love this particular color. I also like that this stays particularly on for a very long time. I've given it a star less because it is slightly translucent and requires multiple quotes for a good finish.
Ella C.
Brisbane
loved this product stayed on all night and all day didn't get patchy or crack in any way loved it so much I got all the colours and don't regret any thing
Oumaima Z.
Salé
Beauty Junkie Expert
Je vous remercie de votre réponse je vous remercie remercie remercie de votre votre réponse je vous remercie
member-ba0b5f830
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's water prove and the shade is nice and it's least a long time it's worth the price