BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Aqua Matic is a waterproof and smudgeproof eye shadow that comes in an automatic retractable pencil. Thanks to its integrated sharpener the tip is always sharped as desired. Its ultra gliding formula is easily blendable just after application, offering an intense and even coverage with no transfer on the upper eye lid.  A feather weight formula for maximum effect! Aqua Matic is available in 10 shades: from classical to vibrant pop colors.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Smooth, creamy, blendable, great pigmentation. Range of colours is fantastic for every occasion." in 21 reviews
  • "It is't something practical that I use on an everyday basis but it is fun for a pop of color and lasts a long time." in 14 reviews
  • "This metallic eyeliner is perfect for laying on my top lid, especially in the summer! It has a nice sheen without the sparkle. I have worn this alone or layered with shadows and other eyeliner for a more dramatic look. " in 10 reviews
Nicholle S.
Richmond Hts, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic Eyeshadow Duo M-11 + I-90 more...
At first when I purchased this, I thought that I could just draw it on and use my fingers to blend it out. Applying it this way will leave you disappointed. When I used a eye shadow brush to swipe from the stick and apply to my lid with the brush, this gave me the BEST base to keep my eyeshadow lasting all day! No smudging and it stayed put! I couldn't believe it! Since I found this amazing shadow in a stick form, not only is my makeup bag shrinking in size but my makeup is looking better and has lasting staying powder. The way you apply this makes all the difference! A MUST TRY!
Mariah W.
Corinth
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic Eyeshadow Duo ME-50 + S-52 more...
I bought this to split between my best friend and I last Christmas. I got the pink toned one while she got the bronze toned one, and at first, I thought it was beautiful. Then, I opened it to put it on my eye and found the product to be surprisingly stiff and difficult to blend. I would not recommend this for a natural eye look, but if you are working for a photo shoot or something along those lines, this stays put. It took me ten minutes to get it off my eye!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: I-90 Iridescent Pop Purple, M-11 Matte Black, I-20 Iridescent Turquoise more...
I love these for a quick look. Bought a 3 pack at TJ Maxx for like $16.99. They are super pigmented and are long lasting. I did a wear test and they lasted over 24 on my hands before I used makeup remover to clean it off (just stating, I did obviously get my hands wet and used soap). There are waterproof.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic Waterproof Glide On Eye Shadow - D12 Diamond Golden Grey 1.4g/0.049oz more...
Such a unique and beautiful color. This product is truly long lasting and does not budge. Once I put it on I quickly blend it out with my finger or brush and then once it sets, it will stay in place until I wash it off. I usually use this for a smokey eye.
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Make Up For ever Aqua Matic Waterproof Glide-On Eye Shadow (ME-50 Metallic Golden Taupe) by Make Up For Ever more...
Love how this liner glides right on your eyes it very did meet my expectations it's so smooth I bought this product online at sephora and it doesn't Need any improvement it's great and I'll recommend to others
Susy G.
This eyeliner goes on smoothly. Its great for making a statement , I have green/blue eyes and I love how they draw attention and make my eyes standout! Last me pretty  well
Jasmine B.
Serious pigmentation AND staying power!! I bought a few Aqua Matic eyeshadows during a Make Up For Ever sale and I am so glad I did.  The shadow glides on with no hesitation.  You can build up the color to make it more intense but it only takes one pass to generate some color.  I didn't have to deal with the color rubbing off either.  It reminds me a little bit of Tattoo Liner because it STAYED PUT THE WHOLE DAY.  The pencil itself has a chubby end which can make it hard to create more precise lines if you are using it as an eyeliner.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I bought this product online and I loved the fact that I found it and bought it. It is 21$ and worth every penny! I love the style and packaging. It met all my expectations in a product like this. It stays on so amazingly! It stayed on for me all day and I tend to have oily skin in the summer time. It stayed! I love that. It works on any skin tone or type and is a must have! You can't turn this product down! I highly recommend this product!
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I would highly recommend this. Goes on very smoothly and is waterproof! I would suggest using a make up remover product for this it didn't come off easy by washing my face with a normal soap and water. Other than that didn't have to keep reapplying and I'm constantly on the go due to I work in a restaurant. Great product!
Carley O.
I love this eyeshadow! Like the name suggests, this shadow sticks glides on really easily and provides a creamy, pigmented punch of color. It blends really nicely and is great on its own as a simple wash or can be layered with other colors. Would definitely purchase again.
Skyler B.
Is it worth the money? Or not?
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
There are many products with similar consistency to this. Is this worth the price, or should I opt for a cheaper dupe?
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
How does this product work with sensitive skin? I have very sensitive skin and need to find more skin friendly make-up.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL
Does this actually stay on all day?
Tiffany B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last? It look iffy