BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A limited-edition duo of creamy, crease-proof shadow pencils that glide on nonstop, blendable color. These eye shadow pencils glide on and stay put. The unbelievably blendable texture is loaded with silica, so it applies effortlessly onto the eyelid and won't transfer. These highly-pigmented, waterproof, smudge-free shadows deliver immediate, intense color payoff. Each retractable twist-up mechanism allows for quick and mistake-free application, and a sharpener makes it convenient to take this product to go for touchups. Choose from three color combinations to achieve multiple looks (sold separately). This set contains: - 2 x 0.049 oz/ 1.38 g Aqua Matic Eyeshadow This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Mariah W.
Corinth
I bought this to split between my best friend and I last Christmas. I got the pink toned one while she got the bronze toned one, and at first, I thought it was beautiful. Then, I opened it to put it on my eye and found the product to be surprisingly stiff and difficult to blend. I would not recommend this for a natural eye look, but if you are working for a photo shoot or something along those lines, this stays put. It took me ten minutes to get it off my eye!
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
I love these pencils for travel. My shadows have a tendency to shatter and these I don't have to worry about. They are only blendable right after you put them on so make it quick, but they last all day and come in a beautiful selection of colors.
Nicole S.
Great product! I have oily skin so I noticed this creased a little quickly. But not to bad if you use a powder to set it! Very easy to apply! I love using for a quick on the go look! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love make! But I love it even more when you find a good quality and good price make.
You can apply it on smoothly and gives your eyes an amazing look.
Deedee R.
Never had a gold eye liner because i didnt do any other than black or brown. So for my first its amazballs its not to much.
Mandy W.
love the makeup forever line. its greatly made, a little pricey, but so worth the money. i will definitely be buying more
Aleyna G.
I absolutely love this product, the pigmentation is amazing and the colours are so beautiful. The product glides into the eyelid easily and is just amazing