A creamy, creaseless formula that provides nonstop color. This eye shadow pencil glides on and stays put. The unbelievably blendable texture includes silica, so it applies effortlessly onto the eyelid and won't transfer. This highly-pigmented, waterproof, smudge-free shadow delivers immediate, intense color payoff. A retractable twist-up mechanism allows for quick and mistake-free application, and a sharpener makes it convenient to take this product to go for touchups. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Iridescent Pop Purple I-90, Matte Black M-11, Iridescent Turquoise I-20 more...
I love these for a quick look. Bought a 3 pack at TJ Maxx for like $16.99. They are super pigmented and are long lasting. I did a wear test and they lasted over 24 on my hands before I used makeup remover to clean it off (just stating, I did obviously get my hands wet and used soap). There are waterproof.
Jasmine B.
Serious pigmentation AND staying power!! I bought a few Aqua Matic eyeshadows during a Make Up For Ever sale and I am so glad I did.  The shadow glides on with no hesitation.  You can build up the color to make it more intense but it only takes one pass to generate some color.  I didn't have to deal with the color rubbing off either.  It reminds me a little bit of Tattoo Liner because it STAYED PUT THE WHOLE DAY.  The pencil itself has a chubby end which can make it hard to create more precise lines if you are using it as an eyeliner.
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
Love the golden grey color I picked out! It is the perfect shadow, smudge or eyeliner for oily eyes as it does not smear or smudge after initial application. You definitely have to set the color right away if you want a smudged or smokey eye effect. Doesn't burn or have a hard time coming off with soap like some waterproof formulas. The only change I would make is to have a sharpener or point reformer in the lid instead of the bottom as it gets dull quite quickly and is super wasteful when you want to sharpen it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I bought this product online and I loved the fact that I found it and bought it. It is 21$ and worth every penny! I love the style and packaging. It met all my expectations in a product like this. It stays on so amazingly! It stayed on for me all day and I tend to have oily skin in the summer time. It stayed! I love that. It works on any skin tone or type and is a must have! You can't turn this product down! I highly recommend this product!
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I would highly recommend this. Goes on very smoothly and is waterproof! I would suggest using a make up remover product for this it didn't come off easy by washing my face with a normal soap and water. Other than that didn't have to keep reapplying and I'm constantly on the go due to I work in a restaurant. Great product!
Holly K.
Review for: Metallic Golden Taupe Me-50 more...
Totally worth the money! This eyeshadow stick is waterproof and lasts better than Marc Jacobs, Maybelline, and Laura Mercier. I tested it through wear time, running water over swatches and rubbing the swatches. The metallic finish is my favorite as I haven't tried the matte. The diamond finish is too sheer with chunky glitter for my liking. ME-50 is a beautiful tan bronze shade. I've purchased this twice and still love it.
Jessica V.
Review for: Diamond Peach D-70 more...
I really like these. They're very creamy and easy to apply on the eyes. You can use this as a base for your eyeshadow or even as a eye liner. These don't move around during the day or get greasy. They're easy to blend out and then they set and they last all day without smearing or anything. I would defiantly want to try different shades, I highly recommend this.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Matte Black M-11 more...
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and creamy. It is matte like it's supposed to be and is a dark black that stays on and in place throughout the day. Overall I like this liner and color. By the end of the day it had faded a little but no more than most of my eyeliners. I would recommend this to my friends. This is my honest opinion on this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my review of this product.
Mari C.
One of my HG products I vow to never be without. While I don't use then daily, they are a staple and always in my travel bag. The ease of use is just the beginning of praises. A quick swipe and smudge with the finger and you're covered. Lasts all day, even while swimming or sweating. Doesn't smear or bleed. Even at the higher cost than seemingly comparable products, I'll never abandon my MUFE. It's never let me down in all the years I depended on it for a quick, casual, lasting, eye look.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
I don't use many beauty products, but I definitely couldn't live without the Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic. I love that it stays put, doesn't smudge or run, and is so unbelievably easy to apply. Even the makeup-challenged like myself can put it on. It lasts all day, even after I've been working out at the gym. I really like the metallic ones especially because they're perfect for date night or a girls night out.
Skyler B.
Is it worth the money? Or not?
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
There are many products with similar consistency to this. Is this worth the price, or should I opt for a cheaper dupe?
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
How does this product work with sensitive skin? I have very sensitive skin and need to find more skin friendly make-up.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL
Does this actually stay on all day?
Tiffany B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this last? It look iffy