BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A waterproof lipliner pencil Provides rich, stay-true color Helps define, shape & uplift your lip contour Fluid, creamy texture & smoothly glides on Long lasting for hours & non-transferable Does not run or fade even under critical conditions see more...

Shasha S.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Christinee Y.
Hands down one of the best lip liners I've ever owned. True to color and applies very smoothly. When I wear nude color or pink tone lippies I like to outline my lips with this lip liner before applying on any other lipstick or lippie it also makes it easier for me not to apply my lipstick too far out too and just precisely where I want it. Highly recommend!!
Tahira H.
Mount Prospect, IL
Great product. It stays all day, will last you a
life time. Not drying formula also comes in a lot of colors. It’s waterproof but you can take it off with makeup wipes
Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
Great liner! Long lasting and it work perfectly with multiple lipsticks I have. It was my first time purchasing a liner and I found it very easy to use and fix if you make a mistake! Now I need more colors.
Amanda L.
Oregon, WI
Lip liner pencil is very smooth and they have amazing colors to choose from. I purchased it easily from s local Sephora. The packaging was good and the product inside was amazing. I think you good a good amount of product for your money and I would definitely repurchase.
Mireya M.
This product is really good ! I've been using it for a while now and it's always working great for me . No other product is this good . I just bought some for all my sisters and they loved it
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Love these lip liners. They're creamy yet hard enough to draw precise lines. I also love that they're waterproof and stay all day. Works great as a primer before lipstick
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
Got this in a subscription box and worked well, not sure how much it cost off hand but if it’s a decent price I would probably buy again!