MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil Pink 15C 0.04 oz uploaded by Vasiliki K.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A waterproof lipliner pencil-Provides rich stay-true color-Helps define shape & uplift your lip contour-Fluid creamy texture & smoothly glides on-Long lasting for hours & non-transferable-Does not run or fade even under critical conditionsProduct... see more...

sofia G.
Rio Grande City
This liner is just so so beautiful it is one of my favorite liners and I will never use anything else it is such a good value and you can find it at your local Sephora I have been buying this for over three years and I continue to hope you like it as much as I do:)
Jessica D.
Yakima
Love applying just this and a tad bit of chapstick on top. Or I love lining my lips and using a darker or lighter shade in the middle. It is easy to apply feels creamy at first and stays matte if it’s all over the lips.
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
Love this. Literally pair it with every lipstick I own. Line my lips and fill it in with the liner and then put my lipstick over my base coat of Kiplinger. Extends wear and just looks amazing.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these liners. Especially since I use their lipsticks, so you get great color matches or you can contrast them. They help your lipstick not escape. And sometimes I use them as eye liners because the colors are fun.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Makeup forever lip pencils are so great. I keep a couple of them in my purse for emergencys. They are very pigmented and are extremely longwearing. Often times when i go to take off my makeup, this lipliner is the hardest thing to take off. I would definitely recommend.
Tanya P.
Gresham , OR
I love this liner I don't go a day with out a lip liner . Makes my lips look a lot fuller and pretty . This color is so perfect matches summer days . I love that it is water proof
karyme s.
Los Angeles
I bought this color one day and I used it but I used more like a nude color and it look really nice and it was so creamy and I fell in love with it it was so smooth it was so nice and so pigmented
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
A little expensive but this stuff stays out for many hours. I grabbed mine from sephora and I was able to match lipstick to it perfectly.
Tiffany E.
Best lip liners ever! Super comfortable and pigmented! Doesn't pull at the lips! Goes on smoothly! Great color selection!
Nora S.
Easy to apply but was not the correct color for my skin complexion other then that great product Sephora