MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil Bright Orange 17C 0.04 oz uploaded by Denise B.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A waterproof lipliner pencil-Provides rich stay-true color-Helps define shape & uplift your lip contour-Fluid creamy texture & smoothly glides on-Long lasting for hours & non-transferable-Does not run or fade even under critical conditionsProduct... see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
To say I love this product is a understatement..I own about 10 colors and love each one..talk about I have woke up the next day with lipsliner still on..lol..my husband will look at me and say " you still have on that lipliner" some mornings!! Hahahaha!! I get so many compliments when I wear them..each color!! They are amazingggggg!!! Love it!!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Denise B.
NJ
I love makeup forever!! There products never disappoint! These lip liners are so beautiful and they are so easy to work with. Definitely prepping your lips before application is a must, I recommend it!
Lets S.
Love these liners. One of the best. Remind me of kylie liners but with an easier glide and don’t fall apart after sharpening. Can be used as a lip base under lipstick as well!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
These eyeliners are bomb. They really do stay all day and do not smudge. I can put them in my waterline and they do not irritate me or run. They have a great color selection, as well. All the way from neutrals to bold colors. Highly recommend!
Leslie M.
Los Angeles, CA
The texture of this lip liner is incredibly smooth! They are true to color and match perfectly with any liquid lipstick to prevent bleeding or they can even be worn alone. 👍🏼During application, the liner doesn't tug on your lips and applies evenly so I would definitely recommend
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Such a beautiful color. I love how easy this was to use. I was afraid it would fade off because I've had issues with lip liners disappearing but this stayed put. Would definitely recommend it to someone else and I would definitely buy again.
Ashley F.
Makeup Forever makes a great lip liner. It is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with no tugging. Once it sets down it lasts all day without budging.