MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerMAKE UP FOR EVER
Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil

The waterproof texture of this pencil allows to reshape and emphasize the lip contours. The extremely waterproof texture of this pencil allows to reshape and emphasize the lip contours. Ultra long-lasting and non-transferable, it stays on for hours, even in extreme conditions. It is water and saliva resistant. It can be used on the entire mouth, after applying a non-oily skincare on the lips (Lip Contour Skincare Pencil). The range of matte shades offers natural tone-on-tone palettes and other more intense colors.

Do you post to nz . And what price is aqua lip liner
Amo cada uno de estos colores, podría probarlo?
How can I remove it quickly because it is waterproof
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil!
Product Highlights
AMAZING! Best lip liner I have every used. Super creamy, non drying, yet still lasts long on the lips.in reviews
Liz E.
Webster, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Liz E.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Liz E.
Review for: 1C Nude Beige
So great on many skin tones and a favorite for me as well. I am always look for something that is in a great nude range. This pencil did not disappoint and I will be buying other colors as well. I have used it on set and also bought it for me. Here is a photo of a client I did and a photo of me. We both have that same lip pencil on so you can see how it works for both of us.
Anni A.
Woodbury, NJ
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Anni A.
Review for: 1C Nude Beige, 3C Medium Natural Beige
The perfect nude shade! I use these as an all over lip color instead of just a liner. They dry and last for hours. The colors are so pretty and creamy & the pencil is easy to use. They’re kind of more on the expensive side too but I think they’re worth it.
Morena E.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Morena E.
Review for: 2C Rosewood, 14C Light Rosewood
Enhances you natural lips
I recently purchased the shades 2c and 14c and it matches perfectly with my lips color and complexion. The only downside is that since I use this to fill in my lips completely, I have to sharpen it after each use to get a precised line. It can be drying. My suggestion is to apply a lip balm to condition you lips. It was a good purchased though. MAKE UP FOR EVER High Precision Lip Pencil
Enhances you natural lips
Giovanna D.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 8C Red
Best red lip liner ever. As expected from the MUFE’s waterproof line (which was created for the ladies from synchronized swimming), it is long wearing and it won’t smudge or move. The color is rich and there are enough varieties to make anyone happy. It won’t get as sharp as MUFE’s wooden pencils, but it still works amazingly.
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Morgan G.
Review for: 14C Light Rosewood
I recently bought this on a whim at Sephora and I’m so glad I did! It’s so easy to apply and it really does last all day without being super drying! I notice a lot of long wearing lip products can be drying if they last all day but this one doesn’t!!
Tiffany T.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Tiffany T.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loveeeee this color and liner. It glides on and is super smooth. This color is named “walnut” and it’s a perfect nude
Allison V.
Palm Desert, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Allison V.
Review for: 7C Pink Brown
Can’t go wrong after many takes, this product did not budge in the direct sun of the desert
kriss M.
San Antonio, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by kriss M.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by kriss M.
Such an amazing shade range, they literally have any single color. Beautiful pigmented liners that don’t only have to be used for lips I love using them for my Halloween makeup looks! Such amazing quality. My favorite is the red liner! MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationMorphe 35F Fall Into Frost Artistry Palette Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit [product:benefit-cosmetics-precisely,-my-brow-eyebrow-pencil]Benefit Cosmetics goof proof eyebrow pencil deluxe sample Milani Conceal + Perfect Longwear Concealer
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Kim M.
Review for: 8C Red
These lipliner are summer creamy. They glide on perfectly and the shade range is amazing. I have several colors and love to fill in my lips with just the lipliner and they last quite a long time. I recommend 10/10 🤍
Christina G.
Birmingham, AL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Christina G.
Review for: 8C Red
This is a good quality red lip liner that I’m currently using in my play! It’s a bright red abd the formula is a bit thin but easy to work with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...