MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil

The waterproof texture of this pencil allows to reshape and emphasize the lip contours. The extremely waterproof texture of this pencil allows to reshape and emphasize the lip contours. Ultra long-lasting and non-transferable, it stays on for hours, even in extreme conditions. It is water and saliva resistant. It can be used on the entire mouth, after applying a non-oily skincare on the lips (Lip Contour Skincare Pencil). The range of matte shades offers natural tone-on-tone palettes and other more intense colors.

Amo cada uno de estos colores, podría probarlo?
How can I remove it quickly because it is waterproof
Are these actually waterproof or do the rub off like all the others?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil!
Product Highlights
“AMAZING! Best lip liner I have every used. Super creamy, non drying, yet still lasts long on the lips.” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by kriss M.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by kriss M.
Such an amazing shade range, they literally have any single color. Beautiful pigmented liners that don’t only have to be used for lips I love using them for my Halloween makeup looks! Such amazing quality. My favorite is the red liner! MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationMorphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit - Light to Medium [product:benefit-cosmetics-precisely,-my-brow-eyebrow-pencil]Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil Conceal + Perfect Longwear Concealer
Tampa, FL
Review for: 14C Light Rosewood
Makeup for ever lip liner omg! If you want something that last the whole day this is what you are wanting to get. The colors and shades are beautiful. They are so soft on the skin and does not leave any shine so they are a little bit on the drier side but not in a negative way. If I am doing a makeup that last all day I will definitely make sure to apply this lip Iiner first and then apply my lipstick or lipgloss: excellent product and have a lot of different fun shades
Sherman Oaks , CA
Review for: 6C Chocolate Brown
I LOVEEEE a dark brown lip liner on matte mauve lip. Make up forever professional won my heart when it produced more shade of dark brown foundation for the many complexions of black women. The consistency is sheer but provides great coverage so I fell in love... now I’ve fallen for the variety of pretty colors they have for lip liners. You just can’t go wrong!
New York
Review for: 25C Orange Red, 13C Purple, 16C Fuschia, 4C Chestnut, 8C Red, 2C Rosewood, 12C Matte Dark Plum, 3C Medium Natural Beige, 6C Chocolate Brown, 24C Vintage Coral, 14C Light Rosewood, 9C Burgundy, 11C Matte Dark Raspberry, 22C Tender Pink, 23C Apricot Pink, 1C Nude Beige, 20C Baby Pink, 7C Pink Brown, 19C Pomegranate Pink, 5C Beige Brown, 21C Cool Candy, 18C Coral, 3C Medium Natural Beige, 17C Bright Orange, 10C Matte Raspberry
I have this in every color! I find that it’s the best liner with actual staying power (even waterproof) and works through a meal, swimming or a workout. It also can be used all over the lips as a lipstick with just a touch of lip balm AND DOESN’T DRY OUT YOUR LIPS!! Love this! Especially the red shades :-)
Eagle, ID
Review for: 2C Rosewood
2C Rosewood has been my natural lip liner color go to for years! I am obsessed with this color and you will often just find me rocking this with a gloss for the perfect natural finish to look. Or even if I only have time for one product this is likely what I am reaching for to make me feel mildly human.
Review for: 9C Burgundy
Make up Forever is one of my favorite brands and their Ultra HD foundation is literally my holy grail so I decided to give their lip liner a try. I do think this is a good product that does what it is supposed to do. This color is also beautiful and rich and went well with the maroon or berry lipsticks I gravitate towards.I don't use lip liners a lot, so maybe that's why I didn't love it. It could also be the price point.
Round Lk Hts, IL
Super easy to use and beautiful colors ! I only have a few of these and the only flaw is price ! I get these when I go to the makeup show once a year but otherwise they have a big price tag for a lip pencil , but I can say they are worth it , buttery smooth and pigmented liners !
Los Angeles , CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 8C Red
These lipliner are summer creamy. They glide on perfectly and the shade range is amazing. I have several colors and love to fill in my lips with just the lipliner and they last quite a long time. I recommend 10/10 🤍
Ewing, NJ
Review for: 3C Medium Natural Beige
I think I overpaid for this item. I walked into this store looking for a MAC spice dupe. The sales lady was ZERO help! Like how do you not know your competitors popular products?!? This color is okay. It’s definitely not similar to spice as this is way more pink than nude.
Review for: 16C Fuschia, 9C Burgundy, 18C Coral, 4C Chestnut
Love these liners by Make Up For Ever. There is a very wide range of colors, making it easy to find a perfect match for any lipstick. They are easy to use even if you aren’t an expert at applying lip liners. I recommend this brand to my clients all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...