19 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A waterproof liquid eyeliner. Rich in polymers, this superior eyeliner offers an impeccable hold that guarantees water-, tear-, and smudge-proof color. Its ergonomic, foam-tip applicator is designed to resemble a makeup brush handle for the quickest, easiest, and most accurate application. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Buy on Sephora
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
I have been wearing this liquid liner regularly for years now. It is absolutely wonderful, one of my 'holy grail' products, and the first liquid eyeliner I could really be at all precise with back when I first started trying to wear liquid eyeliner regularly. If you're a beginner, this one's for you! The length of the handle and the pen-tip like brush (the applicator is narrow at the tip, then a little flat, then bulbous towards the base of the handle-like the tip of a pen.) carries a unique shape that allows for a very delicate, narrow line to a more defined, bold look directly into a broad, striking line by just gently adjusting the angle of the brush and increasing pressure.
s g.
s g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all. The end of the applicator is not a brush but is just hard plastic point that makes it terrible for application. While it is matte and black it dries to an almost tack texture and falls off in clumps throughout the day. I didn't get a chance to try out its waterproof formula because it would flake off before I could go anywhere. I would not buy it again. If you want to look at a similar type of product that works check out the Illamasqua Precision Ink.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Diamond Lagoon Green
This green eyeliner from make up forever is very beautiful. It goes on easily and really shines when you wear it. I was hesitant at buying it at first but it definitely came in handy on Halloween when I needed a beautiful green liner for my poison ivy look. It's kinda expensive but if you like to be bold and love trying different colored eyeliners then this is the brand for you. Make up forevers brand is by far amazing. I love everything they have.
christina v.
christina v.
Review for: Mat Black
I love this! when i first bought it is was slighty hesistant to buy it because i usually don't wear eyeliner because it just doesn't suit my eyes. of course, i bought it because my friends usually want me to do my makeup, and i usually have to ask them to bring their own liquid eyeliner. when i was testing it on my eyes, i was shocked by how amazing it was! it suited me, and was applied very easily. it is a must buy!
dulce d.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Diamond Pearly Pink
Great liner it's long lasting and smudge proof, waterproof and to me it's also sweat proof I wore this liner when I went to a rave and as some of you girls know raves get pretty hot I started sweating a little bit my hair started getting all frizzy but my eyeliner still looked good which is great I didn't want eyeliner to be all over my face. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner plus the colors are so pretty!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Iridescent Electric Purple
MUFE Aqua liners glide on effortlessly, don't smudge throughout the day, and are long-lasting. For a liquid liner, they have a tip that make application extremely easy. These are good for everyday wear or pops of color to accentuate certain eye looks or yournatural eye color. This color specifically is beautiful and I can't wait to pick up more of these in varying colors.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Kailua, HI
I bought this liner in black. The color is beautiful, and it really stays put on your lid; this liner will not budge! It does have a rather strong chemical scent but didn't irritate my area, so it didn't bother me too much. I personally prefer to use brush tips rather than foam/felt tips but I can't fault the liner for that.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Review for: Diamond Gold
When it comes to eyeliner this product it sparkly and a great pop of color. I use this every time I need a pop of something shiny in my eyeliner. I like this for when I want to try something different than the usual black eyeliner. I used up all my eyeliner and I have to buy more. It's very pigmented and glides on easily.
Joua Y.
Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
Review for: Diamond Multicolor Black
This is my to go eyeliner. I use it all the time and I'm very like it. I will re purchase until I find something new since I been using this eyeliner for so many year. I just want to try something new on the side. It create very smooth line on my easy. I wish it can be waterproof but it's ok. It still work wonder on me
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Review for: Mat Mocha
I'm usually not a fan of any eyeliner that is not as black as black can be but a friend showed this to me and i actually like it a lot, it has a nice clean line when you apply it and it is very east to work with. i don't think i would buy again in this color but i like the integrity of this product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Is this product good? does it last long?
jordan v.
jordan v.
Wampum, PA
How easy can you do a cat eye? Does it smudge or when you go to put it on is it to liquidy?
Keiline O.
Keiline O.
Is it water proof and long lasting
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
About how long does this last if used daily?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cullman, AL
Is your make up tested on animals at any point in process of making it?