A waterproof liquid eyeliner. Rich in polymers, this superior eyeliner offers an impeccable hold that guarantees water-, tear-, and smudge-proof color. Its ergonomic, foam-tip applicator is designed to resemble a makeup brush handle for the quickest, easiest, and most accurate application. This product is fragrance free and ophthalmologist tested.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Stephanie T.
Review for: Iridescent Red, Diamond Pearly Pink, Diamond Gold, Iridescent Fuchsia, Diamond Lagoon Green more...
I got these different colors for when I want a little pop of color. Makeup Forever has never let me down on eyeliners. They go on smooth. Pigmented and I love the applicator. Helps to create tons of fun looks. It may seem a bit pricey but they hold up in longevity.
Megan B.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Iridescent Red, Diamond Black Purple, Iridescent Electric Purple, Mat Mocha, Diamond Lagoon Green more...
I think the electric purple has to be my favorite. So pigmented and easy to apply. The packaging is super cute. And it works great compared to my other brands. I will be buying this again. I highly recommend!
Connie P.
Review for: Diamond Black more...
I was suggested to try this product after trying other eyeliners and they did not stand up to my long days. I got this liner because it would be great for everyday and it is. I didn’t like the way the liner dried down and kind of cracked off.
Sarah W.
I received this product in a gift bag and love the packaging! The brush is so tiny it’s perfect for sharp lines. As far as color, it’s very opaque and long lasting. I don’t personally use makeup remover wipes so it was difficult to remove
Srin Y.
Review for: Mat Mocha more...
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Valentina F.
Rhode Island
Review for: Other more...
I really like this eyeliner I use the black one and it has all of pigment. I like the applicator it makes it easy to apply and it’s very long lasting I just such the applicator wouldn’t tear. I feel like it gets worn out but nothing major.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
I just received this liner as a gift from my husband, and let me just say WOW!!!! I love my Kat Von D Tattoo liner, and have since it's launch, but it's just been replaced! I wore this liner for water day at my daughters school. I was outside sweating profusely, sprayed with a fire hose, and chasing 15 four year olds for over eight hours. At the end of the day, all that was left was my eyeliner, perfectly in place, cat eye and all. I am very so in love with the smooth, drag free formula that is dark matte black. I use the pencil Aqua XL for my water line and lower lash and the liquid for the top, and it doesn't budge until I remove it with coconut oil. It's definitely worth the price, and I will be repurchasing soon!
Aidan S.
I've alway stuck with more forgiving pencil eyeliner because I can smudge my mistakes, but now I'm basically a pro at liquid(I'm still perfecting my cat eye). The fine point makes application very easy. My only complaint is that it flakes after a while, and isn't as dark/pigmented as I would like it to be. I don't think I'll purchase again, but I don't shy away from liquid eyeliner anymore, and that's a feat in itself!
Ellie H.
This eyeliner is the easiest one I've used!! It glides on with ease and the brush tip makes it much harder to mess up. It's probably my favorite applicator I've used.

However, it is NOT waterproof at all despite advertising to be. A little yawning will start the peeling off.
Nicole S.
Is this product good? does it last long?
jordan v.
Wampum, PA
How easy can you do a cat eye? Does it smudge or when you go to put it on is it to liquidy?
Keiline O.
Is it water proof and long lasting
Hannah W.
About how long does this last if used daily?
Cynthia B.
I have been looking for an everyday eye liner and have yet to find the perfect one. Is this liner recommended? Good for winged eye liner?