BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A highly pigmented, waterproof liquid eyeliner with non-stop results. Rich in polymers, this superior eyeliner offers an impeccable hold that guarantees water-, tear-, and smudge-proof color. Its ergonomic, foam-tip applicator is designed to resemble a makeup brush handle for the quickest, easiest and most accurate application.  Aqua liner is available in a wide range of vibrant shades with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes. Easily remove with waterproof makeup remover.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner
  • "I used this over black eyeliner for super sparkle and shine. Comes off easy, but won't flake or peel! Tip: let your liquid liner dry completely before using this, and "stamp" it on, don't wipe! or your black will come off! " in 74 reviews
  • "I absolutely swear by this eyeliner marker! I gets very clean lines and is great for making wings" in 41 reviews
  • "I really like this eyeliner. It is waterproof and I like the blue color. It goes well with my neutral eye shadows." in 30 reviews
Alexandria T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner 13 Mat Black 0.058 oz more...
I've been using this product for a while as it's one of the easiest to use liquid liners I've ever come across. It handles well AND it's such a great dark black.

This Halloween season however I've rediscovered my love for this product, as it's also a great tool for detailing and face designs for Halloween makeup looks!

My only reason I would dock some points from this product is bc I feel like the amount of product is a little lacking - would love a larger pot/tube for more product considering the price point.
Jackie P.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Iridescent Electric Purple more...
This liner comes is so many fun colors and has a nice skinny applicator brush. It’s a little bit metallic, which is kind of unique. This liner is budge proof though, it’ll last through the apocalypse.
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
Review for: Mat Black more...
This is a fairly easy to apply liner. It doesn’t smudge. It last all day. I do feel like it isn’t as pigmented as other brads. I have to do several coats to get a solid black color.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Great liner works wonderful. Super easy to use. This liner will last on the eye all day and it isn’t hard to take off either When it’s time to take it off. Enjoy.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: Diamond Gold more...
I got this for Halloween last year and it actually exceeded my expectations! The color was very bold and I ended up using some as lip liner (it was Halloween!) and it worked great and stayed on even though it was hot outside. It’s great!
Valentina F.
Rhode Island
Review for: Other more...
I really like this eyeliner I use the black one and it has all of pigment. I like the applicator it makes it easy to apply and it’s very long lasting I just such the applicator wouldn’t tear. I feel like it gets worn out but nothing major.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner 14 Diamond Multicolor Black 0.058 oz more...
If you want an eyeliner that won’t come off (unless you want it too!) this brand and type is the one for you! I tried it on a whim at Sephora and I’m glad that I did. The liner may appear pricey but considering coverage, how long it lasts and that it stays, well worth the cost.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Nicole L.
Gardners
Love it to the moon and back. It doesn’t dry shiny so I really like that. Not the biggest fan of the brush but don’t hate it either. I think I’m just used to felt tips. But highly recommend. Great formula.
Sarah W.
Greenville, NC
I received this product in a gift bag and love the packaging! The brush is so tiny it’s perfect for sharp lines. As far as color, it’s very opaque and long lasting. I don’t personally use makeup remover wipes so it was difficult to remove
Nicole S.
Is this product good? does it last long?
jordan v.
Wampum, PA
How easy can you do a cat eye? Does it smudge or when you go to put it on is it to liquidy?
Keiline O.
Is it water proof and long lasting
Hannah W.
About how long does this last if used daily?
Cynthia B.
I have been looking for an everyday eye liner and have yet to find the perfect one. Is this liner recommended? Good for winged eye liner?

back