MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMAKE UP FOR EVER
Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

The Aqua Eyes is a waterproof liner pencil available in 26 shades. Highly pigmented, its formula adheres to the eyelids and doesn't run or fade even under the most extreme conditions. The Aqua Eyes is a waterproof liner pencil available in 26 shades. Highly pigmented, its unique formula adheres to the eyelids and doesn't run or fade even under the most extreme conditions. Its fluid, creamy texture glides onto the skin and doesn't irritate the eye contour.

Does it smear easily?
Is it fully water proof as in will it not come off with any liquid and only come off with a wipe?
Best make up for brown hair, green eyes?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil!
Product Highlights
...because it does dry out a bit. lasting power is pretty awesome even on the waterline!in reviews
This is my go-to black eye-liner because it's so creamy, pigmented and long-lasting. Even though the description claims its waterproof, I didn't find it to be fully waterproof because my eyes get oily (may not be the case for other people) but I still love this eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase this when I finish mine. in reviews
So Creamy & Pigmented! If You Blend It Quickly, It's A Great Base. Otherwise, It's DEFINITELY An All Day Liner. Smudge Proof, Waterproof, And Perfect.in reviews
Andrezza L.
Kissimmee, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Andrezza L.
Review for: 5L Bronze Green
Amazing! Fixation really good! Stay all day with! I’m gonna buy another color, I’m interested in try black too.
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the the black pigment on this pencil and it’s long wear too and the price is amazing too not even 5 dollars so it’s a good product and good for your wallet
Flavia C.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Flavia C.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Flavia C.
Review for: 25L Matte Brown
I received this product as a vbox. I tried it and liked the brow pencil. It applied nicely on my brow and the color matched perfectly. It filled in very nicely and I did not have to apply a lot.
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil! I've used it for years. I'm Asian with oily skin (some Asian women do have oilier eyelids) and it's hard to find an eyeliner that goes on smoothly and last all day; especially in humid weather.
LEILANI R.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 18L Burgundy
This is hands down my holy grail eye pencil. Makeup For Ever lives up to its name...it does stay on forever...or however long you want it to. Just to test this out when I first bought it, i decided to go for a swim while wearing it and I am happy to report that my eyes looked exactly the same way when i got out of the pool as when i went in! I love this and will continue to repurchase this product!
CeCe C.
Review for: 1L Star Black
I am Asian and many of us have mono eyelids and naturally have oilier eyelids than other races. So my eye makeup smudges really easily if I don't use the right products. Even the products that are loved by everyone don't quite work on me sometimes so I'm really careful with purchasing eye makeup products. However, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It glides really well on my eyes and does not smudge at all. And I live in Miami where it's usually either really hot or humid. When I'm late for work, I just throw this eyeliner and my Naked palette in my bag. No need for any primer or fixer. The brown and black are my to go eyeliners, and I use the colored ones when i feel like switching it up a bit. The one and only downside is that some of the color eyeliners (non-brown or black) applies a bit patchy (I own like 5 different colors of this line), but it works well if you sharpen it a bit. I've been using only Make Up Forever's eyeliner for the past 5 years!
Darrian A.
wheatfield,in
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Darrian A.
Review for: 0L Matte Black
OMG THIS STUFF IS A LIFE SAVER. This has been with me through the years whether I was on stage competing at Miss USA, in front of the camera as a Monster Energy Girl, or wearing day to day this is my favorite eyeliner.
Giovana S.
White Plains, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Giovana S.
The color Deep Sea is great when you want to try something different than the normal black but is still not confident enough to buy bright colors. Really good durability! Only bad thing is the fact that the brand still tests on animals.
Claire P.
Sharpsburg, GA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Claire P.
This liner wasn’t my favorite. It smeared on to the top of my eyelid and didn’t last all day. It also goes on pretty thick so a thin liner wouldn’t be easy to do.
Livia V.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Livia V.
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I’ve been looking and looking for a waterproof eyeliner that actually works and this one works like a charm! You can jump in the pool, lake, ocean- this eyeliner is here to stay. It also goes on smoothly which is a huge plus.

154 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-787e9