MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

The Aqua Eyes is a waterproof liner pencil available in 26 shades. Highly pigmented, its formula adheres to the eyelids and doesn't run or fade even under the most extreme conditions. The Aqua Eyes is a waterproof liner pencil available in 26 shades. Highly pigmented, its unique formula adheres to the eyelids and doesn't run or fade even under the most extreme conditions. Its fluid, creamy texture glides onto the skin and doesn't irritate the eye contour.

Is it hard to take off ?
Does it smudge? I don’t like when the eyeliner smudge on the lids
Is it difficult taking it off?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil!
Product Highlights
“...because it does dry out a bit. lasting power is pretty awesome even on the waterline!” in reviews
“This is my go-to black eye-liner because it's so creamy, pigmented and long-lasting. Even though the description claims its waterproof, I didn't find it to be fully waterproof because my eyes get oily (may not be the case for other people) but I still love this eyeliner. I would definitely repurchase this when I finish mine. ” in reviews
“So Creamy & Pigmented! If You Blend It Quickly, It's A Great Base. Otherwise, It's DEFINITELY An All Day Liner. Smudge Proof, Waterproof, And Perfect.” in reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 7L Turquoise, 25L Matte Brown, 16L Green, 9L Gold, 17L Pistachio, 18L Burgundy, 23L Champagne, 4L Shimmering Plum, 19L Light Brown, 20L Green Forest, 0L Matte Black, 17L Pistachio, 5L Bronze Green, 1L Star Black
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They’re so creamy but don’t let that fool you the lasting power on these babies are insane! I don’t use them and just liners I also wear them as cream shadows. You have to work quickly with them though if you plan on using them as cream shadows because once they set they’re set they are not going anywhere until you take them off! Their super easy to work with. Especially if you know cream shadows. I also use LM caviar sticks. The covergirl queenship sticks but MUFE Has more color selection. Just about anything you could possibly want they have! Do yourself a favor especially if you like wearing liners in the water liner these products are great for you! I will continue and continue to repurchase these. If I ever need to because they last for ever.
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I’ve used this product mostly when I’m on vacation because I try to find products I can use and won’t come off in the water and I have to say that this does not come off. It stays on all day and the color does not fade at all. Sometimes I like to make a winged liner or ever putting it under my waterline and I kid you not this will not come off whether ur crying or washing your face or your in the water at the beach or your sweating I totally recommend this product to use I absolutely adore this product but because it water proof it is harder to take off when using a makeup wipe so if you have sensitive skin be careful to not run to hard when taking off this product 💕
Newton, NJ
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I got a sample of this in a Sephora play bag about two years ago and I use it every once in a while when I need to make sure that my eyeliner stays on my waterline! This is absolutely no budge eyeliner! Until it dries you can smudge it out but once it dries it’s there to stay until you take it off! It is one of the very few very very few water line waterproof eyeliner’s I trust with my sensitive eyes and I wear contacts as well and it does not irritate my eyes and it is easy to remove with any waterproof eye make up remover!
Saratoga Springs, UT
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I've been a huge Chanel fan, and have been sadly dissappointed the few times I deviated from the brand--until now. This is an unbelievable value, it is very long-lasting, does not budge (I have had issues with eyeliner from other brands migrating to unwanted areas) and goes on smoothly with no tugging. An additional layer of powder eyeshadow or powder liner will set it for the entire day with no touch ups necessary. The color is intense & rich. Try it, you won't go back to pricier brands.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I pair the Make Up forever liner with the urban decay liner to create a longer lasting look on my waterline. I find that when used separately, they both tend to smear in the corners and don’t show up as well but together they look great. I used to love the urban decay liner but they have gone down hill in quality while Make Up forever seems to have stayed pretty consistent. This liner is really good and I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a new eyeliner.
Review for: 3L Iridescent Navy Blue
I love to play with eyeliner. I probably have purchased almost every shade of navy high end liners that you could buy. This one is fantastic. The waterproof is true to it’s name and lasts all day and night. There is good color saturation, and if you press down, you will get good color payoff. The iridescent does have a bit of sheen to it which I like. This is one eyeliner that I have purchased multiple times. It is a good go to navy. Makes brown eyes pop.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I’ve gotten a few samples of this from subscription boxes over the years. I’ve always enjoyed the samples when I’ve received them. The consistency is nice and it doesn’t smudge too badly while wearing it. I always forget about this eyeliner because I have to sharpen it and I can’t always find my sharpener at the bottom of my makeup bag when I’m trying to get ready. I prefer eyeliner that I don’t have to sharpen for this reason, otherwise, I enjoy this product
La Habra, CA
Review for: 25L Matte Brown, 0L Matte Black
Ok, at first i was okay. Its decent. It is indeed waterproof. But pigmentation wise, the black one wasn’t a true black and you have to go back and forth to achieve a solid black line. The brown was pigmented enough though and glided on okay. However, these eyeliners do dry up after like 6 months and makes it really hard to use after that. I will not repurchase as both eyeliners are practically impossible to use now that I’ve had them for a year.
Coram, NY
Review for: 25L Matte Brown, 19L Light Brown
This liner is probably my daily reach liner for everyday wear but my color I believe it's been discontinued so I search for it always online. Color I use was a lovely bronze it was perfect I have a few in stash are the kids that just the right amount of shimmer and roundness that I love for my hazel eyes it doesn't smudge or run and keeps it staying power. I also have slightly hooded eyes and find that the transfer on this is minimal
Mesa
Review for: 0L Matte Black
I purchased this eyeliner through Sephora, I wanted something to line my eyes but wouldn't melt and smudge all over my eyes (raccoon status). This product worked well, but after an hour or two, it started smudging under my eyes. I recommend this product for those who doesn't have oily lids and their eyes don't water often. I personally wouldn't buy again unless it was on sale since I felt the price was a bit steep. #voxbox

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 mois
Alicia M. • il y a 2 mois
Hi! I buy this brand for my mom for her birthday every year and she loves it! The colors are bright and are long lasting:) I think depending on your skin is what determines the longevity of it. My mom has normal skin whereas I have more oily skin. I don’t know eyeliner because no matter what it doesn’t last. But I do think this product is a good one!