BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - #4L (Shimmering Plum) - 1.2g/0.04oz, Make Up, Make Up For Ever, Make Up For Ever - Brow & Liner - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil see more...

Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
This eyeliner is beautiful! I love this particular style bc it is probably the smoothest one I’ve ever tried. Stays on all day without smudging and the plum color is gorgeous. Worth every penny! Need all the colors/shades!
member-19ab7
It last so long I love it I wouldn't change anything about it my friend ended up giving this to me it's easy to apply and stays on wouldn't really do anything to change it ! I would recommend this to other
Ashley R.
These are waterproof and great for the waterline! They stay all day and I never have to worry about them disappearing throughout the day! Also love the shade range, I'll use the colorful ones to add a pop of color to my waterline or make my eyes pop!
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This liner doesn't budge. It last amazingly in your water line. Make up for ever is exclusive to Sephora, so that's pretty much the only place you can get it. I love how easily it glides on, yet, dries quickly. I legit use it, everyday.
Karenmatt S.
This is so pretty! I have green eyes and the color makes them pop! Also, blends nicely, is absolutely budge proof. It is a little pricey for eye liner but it lasts forever. I would definitely purchase again.
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
i have this in black and while this is pigmented and stays in the water line you better not touch your eyes bc it smudges like heck
Nicole S.
Cranford
Great color selection! Inspires you to be more creative. Only con is it doesn't stick to my oily lids for my long work days.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
This goes on super smooth with a great bold but smudgable color and a long lasting wear. Great precision tip
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Love this liner. It really stays on well, and I don't have to reapply it all day, which is nice.
Angeles G.
Denton, TX
This is such a great liner. I have the shade black and it is great to tight line with!