BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #32 in Eyeliner

An award-winning, waterproof, smudge- and fade-resistant eyeliner that doubles as a vibrant eye shadow. This bestselling eyeliner has become a favorite among women who fear raccoon eyes. Formulated to glide on effortlessly and withstand the most extreme conditions, it stays put on eyelids without melting for precise application and intense color throughout the day. Aqua Eyes is available in an extensive range of 25 vibrant shades. Fun fact: Dany Sanz originally created this product for performers of water ballet.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact sco...2 Answers
  • Is it well pigmented?2 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good eyeliner that doesn't smudge ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole R.
Review for: Matte Majorelle Blue

I do like this eye pencil. It glides on smoothly and has a nice black color. I just sort of thought it would really last "forever" (or all day, anyway) since it is from Makeup Forever. I bought this because it was featured in In Style Magazine as being a favorite amongst makeup artists. In the blurb, the make up artist claimed it "doesn't budge." I have to disagree, however. I apply it at 6am and when I look in the mirror at lunch time, it is smudged, lessened in color, and I have to use a q-tip to erase the eyeliner that has spread too far down (under the eye). Still, maybe there isn't an eyeliner that works perfectly and lasts all day. Probably not. So, if I just have to reapply and adjust once a day, that probably isn't too bad. It is also easy to sharpen (I just have a regular old Revlon pencil sharpener). It sharpens very smoothly without any nicks. Overall, this is a nice eyeliner. Just not 100%.
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
Review for: Matte Pastel Purple
These pencils don't mess around! I would swatch it on my hand in Sephora (before I bought my own) and they would be so creamy and so smooth, BUT they wouldn't come off! Seriously smudge proof, and waterproof. They wouldn't even come off with the makeup remover that Sephora has. It's a plus to know that your eyeliner is NOT MOVING! I also really love the packaging. Simple and elegant. The color selection is really great since it allows those natural lovers to have their black, white, brown, and nudes, but also let those colorful lovers to have lavender, aqua, green, etc. I would really recommend :) For $21, it's a little up there, but I feel like it is really worth it for the quality.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Matte Majorelle Blue
This is hands down the best eyeliner I've ever used for my waterline. For the longest time I've struggled to find an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge up under my eyes given that my eyes are extremely watery and sensitive. The first day I wore is I was out shopping in the cold air and it did not budge, it even lasted through me crying. Getting it off requires a good makeup remover or baby oil but that just goes to show how great it's lasting power is. I will happily pay the twenty dollars for this liner over and over again. The urban decay 24/7 did not work for me at all whatsoever so if you have watery sensitive eyes this is definitely the way to go.
Gianna M.
I have the teal color that I got with my sephora points. If the deluxe size is anything like this one, I'd definitely recommend them. The color is pretty true to the way it looks, so it comes out the way you'd expect and I like that. I only use pencil eyeliners in my waterline and lower lashline. It works well on the waterline, but it does not last all day, but it did however last for hours. It is pricey for the full size, $21, but I really like the color selection and it works better than a lot of other liners, so I'd buy it, and recommend it. As far as I know you can only buy this at Sephora
Faith A.
Westfield, NJ
Review for: Matte Black
This eyeliner definitely stays on all day, but I found it was a bit too dark for me. I tend to smudge it a little with a brush just to make it a little more natural. I also have a weird problem where I can't really get the liner all the way close to my eyelashes so it tends to look a little weird cause there's like a patch of skin in between my eyelashes and the liner. I do like how it stays all day and it does look great after I smudge it but I probably wouldn't buy it again because of all the effort I have to put into applying it.
Mercé C.
Review for: Matte White
This pencil glides on so smooth! It provides great color-payout, high pigment and is a great primer for deep to dark skin toned individuals who want to use pastel and matte colors. This white base makes it possible for pastel and matte shadows to stop competing with the skin color but to be ever-so vibrant with less product. I have used a similar pencil on my lips as a white base coat making my "almost-black" plum turn into a dreamy lilac/lavender. Must have this in my makeup kit!!!
Yan C.
Norcross, Ga
Review for: Matte Charcoal Grey
I have oily eyelids and I sweat a lot with every workout, makeup forever aqua eye pencil claims to be waterproof but it isn't exactly sweat and oil proof...it will transfer and give me diminished panda eyes toward the end of the day...but it transfers less than the other ones I've used. The pro about this one is the pigmented color. I enjoy deep colors and this will really enhance the lash line giving you appearance of thicker eyelashes. But still not worth 5 stars from me.
amber w.
Review for: Matte Black
I wanted to love this product so much but it didn't work for me. I just couldn't use it. I have several of the makeup forever products and love their foundation but this one just irratated my eyes. I couldn't use it and gave it away. My niece love it. Says it's wonderful and stays put all day for her. So I guess this is a product that is wonderful for some but for me it was not the best. I will still try some of the other liners I think it might of been just this line.
jae C.
Review for: Matte Pastel Purple
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THESE PENCILS! They are by far the best, most smudge-proof, water-resistant, and vibrant pencils I have ever tried and I am a pencil junkie. I love to use the in the waterline, on the lids as a base color for shadow, in my brows for when I wear different colored wigs, and even as a base for a lip color. Once they set... they are set in place until you take your makeup off. I highly recommend you grabbing these. They are AMAZING!
Sam W.
Washington, DC
Review for: Star Black
I've used this eyeliner for years. While it still holds a seat in my arsenal, I find I only reach for it on days/nights when I'm going to be going all-out and have the time to spend on a full face of makeup. It's a true black without multiple coats, but it is almost too creamy. Sometimes you'll find it's hard to control your line. I recommend, but only if you also have the time to do a lot of prep with primers and concealers, etc.
Kristy e.
Greensboro, NC
Where can i find this?
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Its wateproof? And durably?
Brenda L.
Is this eyeliner like a liquid eyeliner?
Is it waterproof?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color purple or black