Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color For Eyes -#27 (Black) 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Marysabel C.Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Waterproof Cream Color For Eyes -#27 (Black) 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Katherine V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-Highly-pigmented & waterproof eye cream color-Contains concentrated mother-of-pearl pigments-Instantly gives color intensity & luxurious radiance-Long lasting with no crease or smudge in extreme conditions-Creamy & smoothly glides onto eyelids-Soft &... see more...

Brooke E.
This product comes on very rich. I used to use it until I started to use the liquid brands. I would recommend this to anyone. I used it for about a month or two. I use it on my friends to get the perfect wing on. It is a very good product to buy and try out
Alissa W.
Destin
Great eyeliner for everyday use, super dark the price is really reasonable so not to expensive. When I bought it I was skeptical but it's great! I got it at Sephora. If your not sure on what eyeliner to get this one is fab!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for an eyeliner that doesn't come off this is the one! Because it is a cream you need to apply with a separate brush. Great pigment making clean lines easy. Use for winged eyeliner looks. My other complaint is that the cream was hard to washout from my brush.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ultimate favorite gel liner. It stays on and is so rich in pigment, that you don't need to use much. It's also amazing for a smokey eye base. Makeup forever truly is a consistently awesome brand!
Soumaya B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really nice and everything. But when i use it to do my winged liner, the outer corners of my eyes sort of bleed and messes up my wing . Doesnt happen right away but after like 3 hours it does ): i had high hopes for this.
Giliann K.
Pepper Pike, OH
It's not completely waterproof. It definitely creases from sweat and water, but it's very long-wearing. The color is rich and a little goes a long way.
Dayna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only eyeliner that I trust to use. It stays on all day and doesn't run. It's so simple to apply and use.
member-eae04
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Oh what I like about make up forever products you can go into the water and come out still looking for  flawless