BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultrapigmented, long-lasting waterproof cream. Aqua Cream combines the highest-quality pigments with mother of pearl particles to give immediate rich color payoff with a luminous finish in just one application. Its long-lasting formulation will not... see more...

Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
A beautiful shade of blue ! It is very shimmery which is what attracted me to it in the first place.The blue color makes my eyes really pop! It would also look really cool as an eyeliner.The eye shadow is very creamy and stays put all day so I rarely have to re-apply unless I am in the hot sun. I love Make Up For Ever products because they are very high quality !
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Any product by muf is top Quality. Doesn't matter whether it's eyeshadow foundation pencils there 100% worth the money. I see this as a professional make up brand accessible to the every day girl and I love it
hanouda k.
hanouda k.
Aqua Cream combines the highest-quality pigments with mother of pearl particles to give immediate rich color payoff with a luminous finish in just one application. Its long-lasting formulation will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions and its creamy and elastic texture allows for easy blending. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream 3 Silver 0.21 oz
Eikveer K.
Eikveer K.
surrey
I use this aqua cream as both an eyeliner and lip colour and it works great! I like how the colour isn't too bright and it's a bit muted down. The product itself is very creamy and nice! I 10/10 recommend.