An ultrapigmented, long-lasting waterproof cream. Aqua Cream combines the highest-quality pigments with mother of pearl particles to give immediate rich color payoff with a luminous finish in just one application. Its long-lasting formulation will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions and its creamy and elastic texture allows for easy blending. Available in shades ranging from soft neutrals to pure bright tones, you can find the perfect color for any purpose. Note: shades #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are formulated for the lips and cheeks.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Has anyone tryed this product what was your outcome feed back nee...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this? Is there a certain Brush you'...1 Answers
  • What does this product do?1 Answers
Erica S.
Love these Aqua Creams by Make Up Forever! My favorite are Intense Blue & Warm Beige. They are so pigmented and creamy. They truly are waterproof.. I spent a whole day in 102 degree heat in Disney World and it didn't matter how much i was sweating or if it was the 20th time i went on a water ride or swimming, they didn't budge once. No racoon eyes or streaks. They are so easily blendable & worth the price. #contest
maricela f.
Review for: Plum more...
I really was bummed when I saw that they discontinued this product, I really loved how this looked when I used it as an eyeshadow it was awesome for my brown colored eyes! I would love for this to come back or something similar!
Erika C.
Very shimmery, when I first had it it was smoother and creamier, it's been 6 months and it has dried up and can no longer use it without it being clumpy. I had to super smooth out the creme to swatch it. Not something I would buy again
Gina B.
Review for: Black, Gold more...
I always wear these on the inner and outer corners of my eyes. They make my eyes pop and they stay on FOREVER. I use the gold almost everyday and the single pot has lasted for months. They also do not dry out which is a huge plus. I will repurchase always!
Lucy K.
Lasting power is great, application is easy and the product doesn't dry out (I've had mine for years). Blending is super easy, which is great. It's not as beautiful or smooth looking as the Burberry eye contours, but lasts much longer!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I bought one of these after I saw Lisa Eldridge use one on Youtube. I loved it. It was light but had nice color pay off. It was a lilac shade and I used it as a base for any purple shadows. I also wore it alone for a light wash of color. It is waterproof so it was a little difficult to get off. I then bought a bronze one as well. It wasn't too pigmented, but more of a light wash of bronze with a little glitter. Lots of product in the little containers, so I think they are worth the price.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Intense Blue more...
This is a great eyeliner for a bright and bold blue look. The color is long-wearing and highly pigmented, so an intense blue line is easy to achieve. The right brush is key for application. While this blue isn't the most practical of colors and it may not be for every day, if you like mixing up your makeup look, and want to try the blue trend, this is an excellent option.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
I love makeup forever. I love the easy application and the fact that this shadow is waterproof which helps with the humidity and hot summer. I also like to use it as a base shadow and apply a powder shadow on top to really enhance the color. It's great worn alone or complimented with other shadows!
Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
Review for: Golden Copper more...
I have loved this product since my friend introduced me to it last summer. My favorite thing about this product is that it is waterproof so it last all day long especially when your at the pool or laying out to get a tan. I would recommend this product to anyone and the color turns out so pretty!
Adriana F.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product I have two of the colors one is a peachy everyday wearable color and the other I bought is the silver for a Halloween look I did last year and then used it again for Christmas. They are so easy to use the peachy shade I just pop on my lid for some color it takes no time at all to put it on. I normally still use a primer because I have very oily skin.
Julie R.
Does this work with really dry skin?
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
What is this for?
Rebecca G.
I find cream shadows leave creases on my eyelids at the end of the day. how is this one different?
Cassy B.
Pawtucket , RI
Does this last all day or does it run off after a few hours?
Hannah B.
Does this work for oily skin or is it too water/oily based?