BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A waterproof eyebrow corrector that fills, defines and lengthens brows. Aqua Brow is a highly pigmented gel that enhances and reshapes natural brows. Its superior waterproof formula creates a strong hold while its high concentration of pigments allows for intense color payoff that will not fade. Aqua Brow’s creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result that will last all day.
Aqua Brow is available in 7 shades.

• Ive tried many stuff like this and the color isnt very in...2 Answers
  • Does it last a long time once applied?2 Answers
  • Does this look cakey when using or have a soft result?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love love love this. Easy to apply and stays long lasting. Swim approved and sweat approved " in 16 reviews
Alex S.
I love the MUFE aqua brow! A little goes a long way so my tube lasted months. I would recommend this to intermediate make up users as it has its learning curve but once you get it down you're left with amazing brows. All I ever needed was an angle brush and a tiny drop, around the size of a mustard seed, for both my brows. The trick with the aqua brow is to work quick because it dries quick! That has to be the only downside I suppose, if the product isn't blended out quick enough then you can see every stroke. Over all, I really like how MUFE's aqua brow stays put all day and gives me that sharp definition I look for from a brow product.
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 15 Blond more...
Not going to lie, when I saw the $23 price tag on such a small product I was definitely hesitant. However, I’ve been on the market for a new brow product for ages and decided to give this one a go during the Sephora Spring VIB sale. Here’s the secret: a little (literally the tiniest) amount goes A LONG way. It will last ages if you don’t waste the product. It’s longwearing and waterproof which is a win-win! I apply with an angled brush. It’s the most natural looking brow product I’ve ever used and I’m so happy with it!
Andrea N.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector This dip brow is life!! It stays all day and night. I've been under water, sweaty and gross during concerts...even asleep and it doesn't move.
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
I love this product! It looks so natural and lasts all day long! I apply it with a brush for a more natural look. It is perfect for the Summer because it doesn’t sweat off from all the heat! I bought mine from Sephora about a year ago and it’s still going!! I will always use this product for my eyebrows
Winly L.
Review for: 25 Ash more...
Super waterproof, best for people who loves water sport, or super oily skin like me. A tube with last a long way, you just need a little each time, stay all day long
Kaylie C.
Austin, TX
I truly love this brow gel. The tube lasts forever! The fact that it comes in a tube with a tight fitting top prevents the product from drying out quickly. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day. Depending on what kind of brush you apply with, you can go from a little fill to full drama brows!
CYNTHIA S.
OK GIRLS...! Take everything you have ever tried for your brows and move it aside! Here comes MUFE Aqua Brow! Absolutely the BEST brow product out on the market! It out performs all other pencils, pomades, gels, markers, and powders. Did I get them all? Not only does MUFE have almost every shade to match your brows, but you can easily mix colors of this product as well to get your perfect match. I LOVE that they have a FEW cool ashy colors & #15 & #25, are my faves. This formula is not dry, but a mixture of gel and pomade consistency. It has some texture to it as well. Because of this, you can paint on individual hairs anywhere you are missing your natural brow hairs. Use a very thin but more rigid angle brush for this. This is absolutely the best product for those with Alopecia or for those going thru hair loss from chemotherapy. The formula has great staying power but comes off easily with makeup remover and leaves no stain. Although I believe it may claim to be waterproof?? It is more what I would call water resistant. It sets pretty quickly after applying, but still leaves you plenty of time to wipe away any errors. It does not look shiny, waxy, thick or cakey, and appears super natural after you gently comb thru it to blend it into existing hairs. If you want to paint on hairs, do that last as you don't want to comb thru that area and ruin the texture. It's really unbelieveable what you can do with this stuff! And the best thing about it? It NEVER dries up like other products do. It looks like a small tube, but it only takes a dot about this size O to do both brows. I have had one tube for several years and it still works as good as ever! Try this product! Once you do, you will never use anything else!
Elaine L.
San Jose, CA
I tried this based on Sephora reviews because Anastasia dipbrow would often smear and rub off.  I work 12 hour night shifts and have almost no brow hairs so this works wonders!!!   My new best friend!!!
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
Im a serious brow junkie. so I can appreciate a good brow pomade. First off I think the product itself is amazing, I just hate how small the container is. Good news is a little goes a long way and the pay off is a ok. Its in between sort of sheer but can be layered to be somewhat opaque. I like how easy it is to spread over your brows, but also the staying power is pretty dang good. I usually need to wipe it off with a wipe first then use a face brush. Its that good <3
Britt M.
I have this in I believe the second darkest shade, and it's a really great product. The staying power isn't powerful as I would like, but it's still pretty good. It lasts for awhile on my oily skin, but I wouldn't say it's waterproof unfortunately. This shade does seem to run a little warm, while I wish it was cooler in tone. It's fairly easy to take off as well.
Maddie F.
Towson, MD
How well is the pigmentation and how long does it last?
Madhuri P.
Does this come in black?
NICOLE M.
Hemet, CA
How would you apply this ?
Robyn N.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Where can I purchase this at?
Tara M.
Does it last a long time once applied?