BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A waterproof eyebrow corrector that fills, defines and lengthens brows.

Aqua Brow is a highly pigmented gel that enhances and reshapes natural brows. Its superior waterproof formula creates a strong hold while its high concentration of pigments allows for intense color payoff that will not fade. Aqua Brow’s creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result that will last all day.
Aqua Brow is available in 7 shades.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow Kit Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector Kit
  • "One of my favorite Brow kits. I prefer this over Anastasia. It's long lasting. Easy to apply. I love the little bag it comes in and the included Brow brushes. A little goes a long way with this product too. You don't need to use a whole lot to achieve a great brow. " in 22 reviews
Erica P.
Irving , TX
Review for: 25 Ash more...
My go to brow product. I would not recommend this to a beginner the consistency is more tricky to work with them any other brow product I’ve used. But for me it’s in a good way I feel I have more control with this product vs other products.
Jessica C.
Cupertino, CA
I love this kit. The aqua brow formula is great for getting more definition to the brows and also far better than using a pencil alone since the formula is more sculptable and keeps eyebrow hairs in position. The brushes are perfect for application and travel kit is a great small size.
Karla            Perez
I've used aqua brow for a while now and it's by far my favorite brow product. It lasts all day, it makes my brows perfect, I don't have to touch up throughout the day, I purchased it at Sephora, definitely one of my holy grails!
Aly B.
Huda beauty put me onto this product and I am obsessed. If done right this will make your brows look unreal. Sometimes if you apply to much it'll look like too much - if you know what I mean. A little goes a long way here
Samantha C.
York, PA
I need to have my brows done.... this stuff does the trick! It's the perfect shade and gives you the right tools to get the look just right! It's a little pricey but definitely worth t to be looking this good!
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
I love the set, and the product stays on amazingly. It's easy to work with and the brushes are precise. Make up for ever is still one of the top brands in my opinion!
Criscilla H.
I love this product it is best to apply with an angled brush , it's very smooth and is perfect ! It leaves a photo finishing look and it's not hard to apply at all , I would totally buy this again in a heart beat !
Tian L.
This is pretty awesome stuff. I have had a tube for literally 4 years. Yeah. I know. It doesn't smell off. And it still works perfectly fine. It's a nice concealer sort of consistency. Looks natural. A little goes a long way. Fries fast and is waterproof. Lasts all day. Will continue to repurchase once this tube is gone.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Love this stuff! They have several colors to march any brow! It goes on well! It sets even better. You apply with angle brush and it goes right where you put it!
The price point is good! I purchased from sephora. Id buy again and share with clients.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Is this truly waterproof and is it easy to apply?
Nikita A.
London
Anyone got burgundy/red hair? What do you use on your eyebrows? I'm currently mixing my 35 MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow Kit Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector Kit with a red liquid lipstick but am wondering if there is a burgundy-brown brow pomade, browgel or anything like that which I'm unaware of?
CIriana L.
Houari boumedien setif eulma
Je veux acheter ce produit comment
CIriana L.
Houari boumedien setif eulma
Comment j veux acheter stp
Vanessa G.