BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A three-piece brow kit that gives you a natural-looking set of eyebrows while filling, lengthening, and defining them. Getting well-groomed arches just got easier. This kit includes a highly pigmented, fade-free, and waterproof formula gel to enhance and reshape natural brows for a strong hold, and it comes with must-have angled and spiral brushes to groom and soften for flawless eyebrows that last all day. Packaged in a lightweight pouch, this Aqua Brow Kit is perfect for on-the-go touch ups. This set contains:- Aqua Brow- Angled brush- Spiral brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
Review for: 20, 25 more...
My go to brow product. I would not recommend this to a beginner the consistency is more tricky to work with them any other brow product I’ve used. But for me it’s in a good way I feel I have more control with this product vs other products.
Kimberly F.
Durham , NC
I’ve been using this for years on my brows. It’s my go to. It’s easy to control and it doesn’t budge. That’s s good this for a person that sweats a lot and keeps their hands in their face.
Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
Review for: 20 more...
This can be a bit tricky to apply but don't be intimidated! Just takes the right brush and the right color. If you're in between colors I would go with the lighter shade and you can use a darker shade powder to set it. This product stays on all day and it water resistant (it's even used on underwater performers! Imagine the staying power lol)
Jessica C.
Cupertino, CA
I love this kit. The aqua brow formula is great for getting more definition to the brows and also far better than using a pencil alone since the formula is more sculptable and keeps eyebrow hairs in position. The brushes are perfect for application and travel kit is a great small size.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Review for: 35 more...
I love the set, and the product stays on amazingly. It's easy to work with and the brushes are precise. Make up for ever is still one of the top brands in my opinion!
Criscilla H.
Review for: 35 more...
I love this product it is best to apply with an angled brush , it's very smooth and is perfect ! It leaves a photo finishing look and it's not hard to apply at all , I would totally buy this again in a heart beat !
Tian L.
This is pretty awesome stuff. I have had a tube for literally 4 years. Yeah. I know. It doesn't smell off. And it still works perfectly fine. It's a nice concealer sort of consistency. Looks natural. A little goes a long way. Fries fast and is waterproof. Lasts all day. Will continue to repurchase once this tube is gone.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite Brow kits. I prefer this over Anastasia. It's long lasting. Easy to apply. I love the little bag it comes in and the included Brow brushes. A little goes a long way with this product too. You don't need to use a whole lot to achieve a great brow.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Love this stuff! They have several colors to march any brow! It goes on well! It sets even better. You apply with angle brush and it goes right where you put it!
The price point is good! I purchased from sephora. Id buy again and share with clients.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
This is such a good product! The price point is great to how long the product lasts. It's easy to use with an angle brush, and keeps my brows looking sharp and on point. Not much of a color range, but I did find a good shade for me. Not my holy grail brow, but I would probably repurchase.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Is this truly waterproof and is it easy to apply?
Nikita A.
London
Anyone got burgundy/red hair? What do you use on your eyebrows? I'm currently mixing my 35 MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Brow with a red liquid lipstick but am wondering if there is a burgundy-brown brow pomade, browgel or anything like that which I'm unaware of?
Vane G.