BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A long-lasting, smudge-proof eyebrow corrector that fills, defines, and lengthens brows. Aqua Brow is a highly pigmented gel that enhances and reshapes natural brows. Its superior waterproof formula creates a strong hold while its high concentration of pigments allows for intense color payoff that will not fade. Aqua Brow's creamy gel texture gives an even, natural result that will last all day. see more...

• Ive tried many stuff like this and the color isnt very intense. I...2 Answers
  • Does it last a long time once applied?2 Answers
  • Does this look cakey when using or have a soft result?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, second tube. These last about 3 1/2 months for me. I don't use them anymore because I have grown my brows back in- but let me tell you! These are AMAZING, like a gift from the gods. The color is a nice dark rich brown, and I actually bleached my brows to match the color of the product because my brows were naturally black, and this color actually looked better with my hair color (dark brown).
Now, these REALLY are waterproof. And sweat-proof. And sleep proof. And everything proof. I went to a pool party and was thrown in multiple times to find that my brows were still on! I was amazed. This with Model in a Bottle Brow Sealer had my brows lasting through the night and through many days out in the 95+ degree NY sun.

geraldine o.
geraldine o.
Oakland, CA
I love and live by this product. I don't use anything else on my brows, simply because I haven't found anything that give the look I want and stay on as well as this. It doesn't smudge. It's water proof. Stays all day through the heat and sweat. You can do a really bold brow or a really soft one.
I use a thin tightly packed angled brush and I out line my brow and then fill it in all with the same product. I don't use any powder or gels or pencils to help. This one does it all for me!! And a little goes a very long way!!!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is perfect for filling my brows and keeping them there. It lasts all day/night for me. The price is normal for this brand. I would repurchase this and recommend it. My eyebrows are always difficult and this saves me some time getting ready. The color is perfect for me.
Jae G.
Jae G.
I am very very particular with eyebrow products, but I do really like this product. It goes on smoothly and blends really well leaving defined but natural looking brows. Best of all. after you put this on your brows do not budge all day. I would definitely recommend it.
katie g.
katie g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite brow powder. It looks great when applied with an angled brush and then brushed through with a spoolie. It gives longer lasting coverage than just using a powder, and it makes it easier to shape and sculpt the brows. I also use this in my MUA kit.
Chasity J.
Chasity J.
I have the aqua brow in number 40 and it's my all time favorite and go to! I have tried other products but this doesn't compare. I recommned this to my cousin and she loves it. We both agree that It has a long lasting power and it is completely worth $22 dollars!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
La Vergne, TN
Love Aqua Brow! The tiniest bit creates a long wearing shaped brow. Lasts forever and it doesn't "clump" like Dip Brow can sometimes do. Also, Pro Tip: You can use these as contour colors on the face! The darkest one looks so good on deeper skin tones.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Colton, CA
My mom actully owns this and she likes it . I'm planning to buy this product for myself because I like the texture . And it applies really good and smooth which I love. I've seen this product in target and Walmart . I received ik mend buying this .
Satoko F.
Satoko F.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product. It gives me natural looking brows that last all day long. I used to use powder product to do my brows, but it disappears after 6 hours. I would recommend to my friends since it's almost a pool season.
Carima O.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yep this is my number 1 liquid/gel brow product. It's almost effortless to get a great brow with this. A little goes a long way so do not overdo it or you will look like a chula or somones hair uncle.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Towson, MD
How well is the pigmentation and how long does it last?
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come in black?
NICOLE M.
NICOLE M.
Hemet, CA
How would you apply this ?
Lou Reena V.
Lou Reena V.
Ive tried many stuff like this and the color isnt very intense. Is this pigmented and easy to blend?
Tara M.
Tara M.
Does it last a long time once applied?