BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A beveled brush to be used at an angle parallel to the skin, like a blending brush. Handy for beginners.
Type of fibers: Straight & Wavy.
Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.cations. It is similar to calligraphy brushes and is used by some makeup artists to create calligraphic designs using Aquarelles in artistic and fashion makeup applications.

Buy on Sephora
Isabella M.
I use this angled brush to apply a bit of eyeliner when I'm in a pinch! I love it because it's super high quality- everything from MakeUpForever usually is! The hairs don't shed off and it cleans really well (I usually use water and some baby shampoo and swirl the brush around gently).
Jamie C.
What can I say about an angled brush that is not so obvious! First and foremost, this one is such a good angled brush that does not clunk when putting product and applying. It released product so perfect on the brow that I would for sure recommend.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
All of the MUFE brushes are amazing, so I'm going to talk about this one.  It's really nice for budding out the crease.  It's also nice for shading the lid without adding too much product
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
I really like this brush for eyeliner. It's very precise without straying brush pieces. It's one I use everyday to get a winged look. I ordered this one online, where I do most of my shopping for beauty products.
Cathy R.
Overall a nice angled brush, but I've had better. Not sure if I would purchase again unfortunately. Can get nicer brushes for the same price point.
18 S.
hampton, VA
these brushes last forever i love the texture of the bristles they are very affordable and could be be better then other brush companys
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Me gustan los productos  por q tienen diferentes productos y colores .son muy caros pero vale la pena comprar
Adrian A.
Anaheim
This angel brush is so great for under the eye shadows it applies so good and I just really love it go check it out
Jessica P.
Compton , CA
I love this brush ! Works well , I use it to shape my brows. It's my got to price was just right for this product
Kaycee L.
Midwest City
Good little angle brush ,super soft bristles and they don't shed!! Good brush to do winged liner