BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine groundbreaking Artist Shadow formulas in must-have matte shades. This Artist Palette Volume 4 - Shadows features MAKE UP FOR EVER's coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to dramatically smoky. Its advanced gel-powder formula is blended with ultrafine pigments so that each matte shade leaves a smooth, even finish. Lids are left looking ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized into trios so you can effortlessly create bewitching to romantic looks. This palette includes illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you effortlessly sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.04 oz Eyeshadow in Black (M-100), Grey Brown (M-620), Chalk (M-126), Wine (M-842), Antique Pink (M-806), Dark Purple Taupe (M-546), Prussian Blue (M-240), Milk Tea (M-536) and Eggshell (M-530) - Illustrated step-by-step application tips

MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 4
  • "I absolutely love this palette!! The colours are really pigmented and I find them practical because they're perfect for everyday use. I also liket the packagkng because it was supercute. I absolutely recommend this for makeuplovers like myself💞💞" in 20 reviews
Sally G.
Riverdale, MD
This is definitely one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. The colors are so rich and blend so nice together. It's easy to apply and the price is great for the value of this product.
Nigina R.
Aurora, CO
This was my first product I bought from them, and it's amazing!!!! The way shadows blend, so seamlessly and smooth, the pigmentation and color scheme are stunning!!!!
Maggie S.
These are so pigmented and beautiful!! I'm in love with this palette. The way the shadows apply and blend looks flawless. The only down fall is that they're all mattes in specifically vol. 4, this is great if you want an all matte look but if you want shimmers on your lid or something you have to pair it with another palette or single shadow which is no big deal.
Tiffani C.
I love Makeup Forever eyeshadows and this palette was no exception. Their shadows always are super pigmented, blend really nicely and have zero fallout. I also love the versatility of their palettes and the variety of color they give; it allows for you to really play and create different looks! This palette is definitely a must have!
Valentina V.
I'm not so fond of the matt shadows but wow !!! This palette i loved it! The colors it contains and the pigmentation !! Girls have to try this palette anyway, I loved it and I think this to exceed my limits, I will continue looking for matt pallets to test them !!
Emily W.
This palette has beautiful colors and they are smooth and easy to blend! I love how they look on they eyes! It is very pigmented and the packaging is nice! I don't know if I'll buy it again since these are not my colors but for those who do love bold looks I would recommend this!
Jarod J.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this palette. It is up there in price for someone who doesn't get money that often. This will last you a while as the pigmentation is amazing. A little shadow will go for a while so blending is a must with these.
Rosanne I.
I am really enjoying this Make up forever eyeshadow palette. The shadows definitely have a unique texture. Very vibrant colors. I didn't have to pile it on to get good color pay off. Definitely happy I purchased this.
emily n.
Rock Hill, SC
The shadows are amazing. Highly pigmented, minimal fall out, blend able and don't fade throughout the day. i use it almost daily, it is expensive but definitely worth it. would buy again, and try other palettes
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Can't get enough of this palette!! Nearly use this with every eye look! Bendable and pigmented ! Such a user friendly palette, I feel that it's a must have for every makeup junkie!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Does this palette last long and does it have a good pigmentation?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Son mate los colores?
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
So I have been looking at this palette for a bit now and I am really on the fence about buying it. I just have so many palettes (Urban Decay, Too Faced, Anastasia, Tarte, Morphe, etc.) and I don't know if this is worth adding to my collection if I already have 15+ palettes. So is this a palette that is different enough that it is worth adding to my collection? (I also don't have any artist palettes from MUFE)
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Favorite color combos from this palette?
Frida Ø.
Molde
Is it realt worth the money?