BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, makeup palette with eight must-have Artist Shadow formulas and one blush in fresh, neutral, and softly colorful shades. The palette features easy-to-use, Artist Shadows with blush and eye shades for endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to subtly bright. With its advanced gel-powder formula infused with ultrafine pigments, each shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. These shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create emerald, nude, and orchid looks. It includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of artist-inspired eye looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.05 oz in Artist Shadow shades ME-230 Peacock Blue, D-236 Lagoon Blue, S-404 Straw Yellow, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-930 Black Purple, I-918 Lavender, I-528 Pearl, and I-804 Golden Pink - Step-by-step guide The following color was created for use on cheeks: I-804 Golden Pink.

MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 3 Florals
  • "I was so skeptical about getting this product because I feared that I would never use the colors. I had also never tried MUFE shadows! I could not be happier with this palette, it really gets me to use colors out of my comfort zone. The colors are pigmented and I find that they apply best using your finger! I am so glad that I decided to try MUFE. Don't pass this palette up! It's limited edition! I have attached pictures below, for future looks using this palette, check out sarinamariexo on Instagram! " in 27 reviews
  • "I waited for a while to get this palette, as I really don't need anymore eyeshadow, but I'm glad I finally purchased it. The colours are nicely pigmented and the consistency is buttery. I like playing with the different looks. It offers bold AND neutral colours so it is very versatile. Perfect colours for spring and summer. I chose this over the Urban Decay spectrum palette. The price was right. " in 3 reviews
Rachel N.
I got this on sale at Sephora. I find that most MUFE shades are amazing, but there are some (very infrequent!) misses. The shades in this palette are gorgeous and so much fun for spring! They’re pigmented and last all day. The only disappointment is the yellow shade. It’s very hard to build up and even with primer fades quickly. Otherwise, the blues and purples are particularly beautiful, and the pale shimmers are really nice. My favorite shade of the whole palette is the middle pink/coral shade - which turned out to be a blush! I still use it as a shadow and it’s really pretty.
Melissa S.
Love the colors but was a little disappointed in the pigment and color payoff. I used fixing spray and glitter/pigment glue and had to build it so much and still didn't get the color I wanted. There is also a TON of fallout even with fixing spray and glitter glue.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I got this for my birthday I love the colors an I love that you can Create 3 to 4 to 5 different looks the palate was on sale it was about $25 And it comes with a look book the artist include it what type of brushes you need to create the look and What brush you have to use with each color And where to lay the eyeshadow I love it I think it's absolutely perfect
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I honestly do not like ANY of the MUFE 9 shadow palettes. I feel like the quality is not as good as their singles and I don't know why. MUFE shadows are literally some of the BEST on the market and the 9 shadow palettes including this one are so disappointing and expensive.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
I own this palette as well as about 15 individual shadows. Intense pigmentation. The metals formulation is my favorite, followed by the diamond. I'm not keen on the mattes. They seem to easily get a "film" on them after just one use. The metals are superb. No primer needed, lasts all day, little to no fallout when applying. Love love love
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Absolutely love this palette for the versatility alone, and of course the colors you can't go wrong with those either. The pigmentation is out of this world and I really love this particular palette for a very bright mermaid look
Susana V.
Orlando, FL
I wasn't sure to buy this product because I only use the Jaclyn Hill palette from Morphe but to be honest I loved this one so much that I dont know anymore which one is my favorite.
Janelle S.
Kansas City
I bought this palette for the greens and purples. I almost didn't buy it because of the yellow. I thought I'd never use it. But the palette came with a little booklet showing three different looks using the shadows, three at a time--though one is a blush. I freaking loved the look with the greens and the yellow. I wore it for St. Patricks day and it was fantastic. The shadows stayed all day and night with no creasing, crumbling, or bleeding. This palette was my intro to this brand and it's gotten me hooked. I've since bought another Artist Palette, as well as built my own.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm telling you, you cannot go wrong with any of these Makeup Forever shadow palette. Always pigmented to the max, last even when you are out all night. Does the job and easy application. I want to collect all of them, and the palette lasts for years. Everyone needs at least one.  Bought this at Sephora website and will continue to buy more.  In love!
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
A gorgeous eyeshadow palette with Make up for ever amazing eyeshadows. Super creamy and soft texture and they blend out lovely. They stay locked on all day and keep there pigmentation. This Amazing palette is on sale at Sephora website, so get it while you can Dolls.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
Where can I find this palette?
Jose S.
San Diego, CA
I want to intensify the colors, any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Is this palette any good?