MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Artist Dany Sanz selected in this palette 9 neutral shades - in 3 trios - of new Artist Shadow to create 3 effortless nude looks. Artist Shadow's innovative "gel-powder" smooth formula boasts intense color pay-off and high blendability.
Tutorials delivered with the palette desribes step-by-step how to get the looks.

MAKE UP FOR EVER  9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1
MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1
  • "The colors are so pigmented, you don't need primer ! The colors work well on a lot of skin tones, I am fair skinned, and they look great on me, as well as people I have done makeup on that have darker skin tones! LOVE this palette!" in 27 reviews
  • "Makeup Forever shadows are one of the best on the market. They are creamy, pigmented and blend out effortlessly. Usually each single shadow from Makeup Forever costs $22 and getting 9 shadows for $42 is amazing. The colors can create a natural simple look or a smoky eye. The colors are neutral staples for any collection and will suit many different skin tones. " in 19 reviews
  • "I LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and the formula is unbelievable. I wish there was one brown crease shade but I have enough of those as it is. I will say, for the glitter shades I recommend using your finger to get an intense finish - I find that my brushes don't pick up the shadow as well." in 4 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I really enjoy this MUFE palette and the gorgeous shimmers it contains. I actually prefer to apply them with a finger as they seem to go on better that way. Some favorite shades are Pink Granite and Celestial Earth, though I love them all. The palette is good value considering the individual cost of the Artist Shadows. You do get a black shade and a gray shade but they are satins, not matte— so you’ll have to pull in another palette if you like to use matte shades to create a cohesive eye look.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Really nice staying power, but to me the colors aren't pigmented at all. They're really just shimmery and most of the colors look like the range of approximately the same. Colors that could be found in a different palette of nudes or fairly neutral colors that provides a little bit more differentiation to provide more depth when blending the shadows.
Ashley J.
I tend to normally stay away from shimmer shadows but every now and then I will use some and this palette is a go to of mine. It has a range of browns to darker colors. It really goes on so smooth and they are so easy to blend. I normally apply these shades on my lid. It gives my eye makeup a nice pop of color with shimmer. I highly recommend this brand!!
Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
Wow just got this on sale.I prefer these neutral tones for everyday looks.No fallout.Most are easy to blend.All are like a shimmer/satin type.Very good value and highly pigmented.
Ery B.
Phoenix, AZ
When i saw this palette on sale at sephora for $25 i knew immidately i had to purchase it! Makeup Forever provides really high end qualtiy products and these shadows are perfect everyday nutural tones with just the right amount of shimmer on the palette for day and night looks.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This palette seems so forgotten in the makeup world, but it's truly a 5 star product. Blends like a dream and is super pigmented. The only struggle is that there can be fallout, but I don't think you can have it all: pigmentation seems to come with fallout! I think it's well worth the money.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
MAKEUP MUST HAVE!!!
Colors are beautiful and saturated. It's slightly frustrating how MUFE just use numbers not names for shades. I544 is beautiful as a wash of color if you're in a hurry. All the colors are really beautiful. If it's on sale- grab it!!!
Alicia P.
This looked stunning in store but the swatches and the color pay-off just don't do it for me. I bought this because the black shadow sucked me in but the other shades are nearly useless for me. I rarely pull for this palette so I have passed it on to my nieces.
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
One of my all time favorite palettes that I will repurchase when I hit pan. These metallics are insanely pigmented (#sopigmented) and are great for a night out or just to spice up any matte look! BOMB EYESHADOWS! So creamy!
Katie A.
Dewitt, AR
I love these colors! They are very pigmented, very easy to blend, & make eyeshadow very easy & simple! My sister tried these first but once I saw the palette I had to have it! I bought from a Sephora about an hour away from my house.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?