MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Artist Dany Sanz selected in this palette 9 neutral shades - in 3 trios - of new Artist Shadow to create 3 effortless nude looks. Artist Shadow's innovative "gel-powder" smooth formula boasts intense color pay-off and high blendability.
Tutorials delivered with the palette desribes step-by-step how to get the looks.

MAKE UP FOR EVER  9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1
MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1
  • "The colors are so pigmented, you don't need primer ! The colors work well on a lot of skin tones, I am fair skinned, and they look great on me, as well as people I have done makeup on that have darker skin tones! LOVE this palette!" in 27 reviews
  • "Makeup Forever shadows are one of the best on the market. They are creamy, pigmented and blend out effortlessly. Usually each single shadow from Makeup Forever costs $22 and getting 9 shadows for $42 is amazing. The colors can create a natural simple look or a smoky eye. The colors are neutral staples for any collection and will suit many different skin tones. " in 19 reviews
  • "I LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and the formula is unbelievable. I wish there was one brown crease shade but I have enough of those as it is. I will say, for the glitter shades I recommend using your finger to get an intense finish - I find that my brushes don't pick up the shadow as well." in 4 reviews
Vanica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Always a wonderful investment! Neutral palette is great for everyday looks or for quick and effortless looks. The shadows are grouped together that would look best together. The formula is richly pigmented—a little goes a long way. The eyeshadow color in the middle of this palette is my personal favorite eyeshadow color of all time. Color is rich and super blendable and buildable. Holds up on well on camera and under studio lights. Highly recommend!!
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Sadly very disappointed in this palette. Very little pigment, colors are muted and whatever you can get on the brush disappears once you blend a little. I really wanted to like this palette and thought it was gonna be great but it let me down.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This palette lets you create neutral, earth tone, natural, and nude eye looks. I use it most for earthy and natural looks. The color payoffis great with almost no fallout. I love that also is able to multitask. I can dab some over my lip color to create new looks. Today, I even used it for contour and highlighting. The pigmentation is so great that black-and-white photo shows it off well.
Liz A.
Love this. Beautiful neutral shimmer pallette!!!! Like all of their products they are highly pigmented and easy to apply. I love the lightest color for a highlight in the tearduct area to brighten up the eyes.
Emma S.
My favorite companion palette. The only matte is the black one so I am not comfortable doing a whole look with just this palette, but it's still worth it. The colors are almost like a gel and are so so pigmented but don't have any fallout. There's a combination of undertones so there's a highlight shade for look. This a great palette to pair with an all matte one, like the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye. I also really love using these as face highlights because the texture allows it to apply like a powder but blend in like a cream.
RACHEL A.
Santa clara, CA
Wow just got this on sale.I prefer these neutral tones for everyday looks.No fallout.Most are easy to blend.All are like a shimmer/satin type.Very good value and highly pigmented.
Ery B.
Phoenix, AZ
When i saw this palette on sale at sephora for $25 i knew immidately i had to purchase it! Makeup Forever provides really high end qualtiy products and these shadows are perfect everyday nutural tones with just the right amount of shimmer on the palette for day and night looks.
Hannah B.
Welsh
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite neutral colored metallic palette. Most colors have shimmer while there are only a couple mattes. Very little fallout and the colors are rich. Love this palette!
Kelly j.
Great versatile, neutral palette. Color story is awesome, set up to create quickly. Each row contains an eye look. Love the shimmers and the matter blend awesome. Would recommend to someone looking to expand their collection, and who also loves taupe bronze colors.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
MAKEUP MUST HAVE!!!
Colors are beautiful and saturated. It's slightly frustrating how MUFE just use numbers not names for shades. I544 is beautiful as a wash of color if you're in a hurry. All the colors are really beautiful. If it's on sale- grab it!!!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?

MAKE UP FOR EVER  9 Artist Shadows Palette: Artist Shadows 1