MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

The ultimate professional tool, this convenient palette of five easy to blend cream concealers corrects every type of skin imperfection.

Camouflage Cream Palettes feature five different concealer shades to hide and correct blemishes and imperfections.  Each concealer shade is highly concentrated in pigments for maximum coverage.  The flesh colored shades are effective for hiding dark circles or puffy eyes, pigmentation and scars, while the corrective shades conceal hyperpigmentation. Camouflage Cream Palettes are designed to suit all skin types:

• Palette #1 for very light complexions
  • Palette #2 for very light to light complexions
  • Palette #3 for light complexions
  • Palette #4 for deep complexions
  • Palette #5 for professional makeup artists (contains MAKE UP FOR EVER's 5 main corrective shades)

Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette!
Product Highlights
“this is pretty good at cover my dark circles. it doesn't hide them fully but it doesn't hide the majority of them. it also helps hide bruises from falling!” in reviews
EVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Endless Possibilities!REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Endless Possibilities!REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Endless Possibilities!REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Endless Possibilities!REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Endless Possibilities!
sale
I like how smooth this goes on and works great to cover my dark circles.
Because I was not sure if it was too light or not by the picture, it's too light for olive skin.
Thank you!
I like how smooth this goes on and works great to cover my dark circles.
Thank you!
Témara, Témara
I have been wanting to try the Make Up for Ever 5 Camouflage Palette for the longest time. I was going through a phase where I wanted to try cream contouring so this palette looked like a great pick. I picked up Palette No 4 that is meant for dark complexions. This looked like a perfect concealing, correcting and contouring palette
I reallu have nkthing to say just awesome. The palette is a true tresure. the conceler hide in a perfect way. I recommend it.
It's a cream palette. With five diferent colors. By make up For ever. The Product is a good. With brillant cover. I vot 😘
Very creamy & blends well, little goes a long way, does not crease, great for color correcting & brightening
Fresno, CA
This concealer pallette comes in handy when i need it. Not the best but does it's job. Kinda sticky.
West Reading, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1
I love that these come in several different color correcting sets. I have them all lol. It helps cover my dark circles under my eyes and redness around my nose. It doesn’t cover cakey either! It’s well worth the money. You can grab it from Sephora too.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1
Terrible product. The consistency is thick and gross. It’s very oily and balmy but also has a weird sort of gummy texture. It looks really bad on the skin especially under the under eyes. It creases ip terribly. I don’t recommend this product at all.
I never ever would've guessed to color correct with thesr colors, especially for light skin! Wow! My mind is blown! My makeup game has went up a whole new level thanks to this! I use it as my concealer base, then apply foundation on top of it. Ive used this several times alone just for my face, and also blends well with all brushes, beauty beaters, and even fingers. Never smudged, settled, creased, or moved in any way shape of form! I love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zaghouan
il y a 3 ans
Ashley E. • il y a 3 ans
It has color correcting shades to help neutralize discoloration concerns such as dark circles, redness etc. And the concealing (camouflage) covers and helps perfect the skin.