BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A large, flared Kabuki brush used to apply powders on the face and body for an even, natural look. The flat shape of this brush makes it ideal for quick application. The flexible, wavy fibers create an even, consistent tone, and can be used with all pressed and loose powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

💕P-I-Ñ-K-Ÿ💕 A.
Orlando
it was OK.  this product has a smooth texture to it . i use this product almost every day for work. It applies makeup well. i have a mixture skin type ,its both smooth and rough. This product is has great value ,its not too pricey. I would definitely buy it again.
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
This brush is very good for blending your contour. The only problem is that it sheds a lot so pay attention because you might see black hairs on your face. I have yet to find a brush that doesn't do that though.
Mahinoor K.
My courts brush! This brush blends so perfectly and effortlessly! Definitely a must buy item! I would say this makes my makeup look flawless throughout the day!
April G.
I love this brush is good for contouring and I've even used it for my blush I haven't tried if I highlight but it doesn't mazing for contouring
Rachel T.
Peoria, AZ
Great if you want to bronze your body or add a bit of shimmer, only con is the expensive price of the brush
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Love this little brush great for contouring the bristles are super soft its high quality and low price..
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johanna s.
MEDLEY, FL
Yo no tengo estos productos pero los he utilizado en varias oportunidades y me parecen de suma calidad me encantaría poder tenerlos en un futuro espero poder obtener este maravilloso producto todos sabemos que esta es una de las mejores marcas