BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A divided fan brush used to create multi-line effects. This unique brush is precut into eight sections to create artistic patterns on the face and body. Its small size and straight fibers make it ideal for easily and precisely creating detailed designs. It can be used with liquid and cream cosmetics. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlynn F.
Princeton
This is my absolute favorite fan brush ever. It blends your highlight so much better than any other one. I use this brush every day that I wear makeup. It is very good for any skin types and I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Bethany R.
this brush is really useful in life bc is amazing. it really picks up the product onto the brush. i'm more of a rose gold and this brush does the job. and it's very easy to apply is one or two swatches.
bedsaida s.
This brush is very amazing it picks up plenty of product it is mostly good when using for highlighting I would recommend
Yussara C.
Richmond
Not my favorite. I think its not very high quality made so i wont give it a 5 star. Dont really use this product.
Loretta U.
Still wondering their intention for making this.This does nothing or help in anything..just blah blah blah
Ларкина Л.
cosmetics is good and quality, I love her very much, I always try something new! and I like it very much, the texture is good, the smells are excellent, the quality is excellent, I want to always use and share with you my samples! love you! cosmetics is very good and quality
Evelyn C.
Mess, too short
I don't really like it it feels like a rock in your skin, it was a bad experience