MAKE UP FOR EVER 246 Sponge Applicator Refill X 6

A transparent pouch of six refills for the sponge-head applicator (Brush# 222). This pouch contains three oval-shaped sponge applicators and three thin applicators with a pointed tips. These shaped sponges easily catch and release make up, avoiding drops and creating a precise, even distribution of color. The oval applicators are used to apply products to the eye lids, while the thin applicators deposit and blend textures for a smooth, perfect finish. These sponges can be used with pencils, as well as loose and pressed powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

Leslie E.
College Park, MD
A sponge tip eyeshadow applicator is an old school way of doing your eye look, but sometimes I still use the technique. If you need to use a lot of shadow in a certain spot then this is a good tool. I love that there are refills!
Soupy M.
This product is great. I use it every day with my foundation. I bought this online. It goes well with my combination skin type. It works better than my other blending tools. I am very satisfied with this product
Lakshita B.
Dubai, The Lakes , Dubai
easily catch and release make up, avoiding pigments or pearls scattering or falling beneath the eyes. The oval applicators are used to apply products on the eyes, and the thin applicators are used to deposit or blend textures with high precision.

Diana S.
I don't know what is this , but I am writing because I most be writing in this app , and thank you for listening , with my love ♥
Haney A.
Sponge applicator is awesome I hope they come up  and I'm obsessed with their foundation buy it you won't regret it
Karen G.
Estos aplicadotes son lo maximo tienen una sutileza para ser manejado son super suaves son muy faciles de cargarlos