BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A small, firm flat brush to apply concealers. This straight, responsive brush applies and blends concealer over specific imperfections for a natural result. It can be used with creams and liquids. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Geeta I.
This is my favorite concealer brush! I use it for spot concealing and to apply product with precision. It blends concealer incredibly well and works with a variety of formulas. The construction feels very high quality - I love the gunmetal ferrule and wooden handle. Highly recommend!
Suzie G.
I replaced a larger concealer brush with this one, and I'm so happy with it! It's bristles are firm, yet soft, and the rounded shape is really good at getting the concealer just where you need it. Easy to clean, too!
Chelle N.
La Crescenta
I use this brush when I’m picking up just a tiny bit of product from the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette to make the inner eye area pop.
jackie v.
I recommend using this brush to put your concealer because it is so soft and just the right size brush. But is alittle bit priceie.
Tiffany S.
Portsmouth
I love this small concealer brush. I bought it at Macy's I think and it's worth the money
icxareli b.
Henderson, NV
Great concealer brush I use it to apply pot concealers and it helps distribute the concealer seamlessly. Β I purchased the brush at sephora while looking around for foundation at the make up for ever counter and came across the brush and immediately fell in love!
T.E.M πŸ’ž.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
It is a small flat brush perfect for applying concealer.Straight and responsive apply and blends concealer over specific imperfections. Very easy to use.And not expensiveΒ
Josaury S.
this brush I love because it allows me to apply the concealer and products in cream or liquid in places of the face where I do not need so much amount of pro
Vanda K.
Toronto, ON
Very high quality brush. Works very well with cream and stick products. Too stiff for liquid and lightweight concealers or foundations
Amany H.
this one is good😍😍
i lovr it guysπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
thank you guys for all these perfect products 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍