MAKE UP FOR EVER 158 Double Ended Sculpting Brush

A must-have, dual-purpose brush featuring a rounded end and an angled end. Boasting two brushes in one, this double-ended brush is the perfect tool for powder application and sculpting. Use the rounded side, with has both straight and wavy fibers, for traditional powder application or highlighting. The angled side, which features wavy fibers, is perfect for sculpting the cheekbones. This brush can be used with loose and compact powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Perla R.
I love this brush because one it's double ended two it doesn't randomly blotch on product like the other brushes when you use it for bronzing and contour. It's also a good value usually contour brushes are way pricier.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I like this double ended contour brush but the Brussels are very soft so you have to be a bit rough on it when you so use it ! I use it occasionally not too often! I recommend it
Vishra P.
I was first hesitant to buy the makeup forever 158 brush because
of the price. Regardless, I held the last 158 brush in hands. While I was
roaming in Sephora, an employee asked me “if I needed any help?” and I replied “I
am debating whether or not to buy this brush because it is expensive.” Then the
employee explained that you are paying the price of one brush for two and the
brush has a long lifespan.

I now use this for almost everything! It is super versatile
and my absolute go-to brush for highlighter, bronzer, blush and setting powder.
The rounder side is perfect for setting powder over large areas and applying
blush to the apples. I've been using the angular side to contour, bronze and highlighter
too. The brush bristles are so soft and the brush quality remains the same
through numerous washes and the hairs do not shed. I am very satisfied with my
purchase and I do recommend anyone look for a new brush.
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
This brush really comes in handy.  I am a big proponent of dual products, plus this brush is great for travel and to throw in your makeup bag!
Tabbie B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice and soft works great. Absolutely love it for powder and contouring. Would definitely recommend
Diana S.
I don't know what is this, but I am writing because in this app you most be writing and writing all the time, and thank you for listening to me, with all my love, thank you so much, and a little more of words ♥
Esta brocha me la habian recomendado mucho y la probe y me gusto un monton de verdad lo hizo es suave, difumina muy bien y la puedes usar para el polvo compacto, para el iluminador para el bronceador mejor dicho para todo
Ailadggim A.
Venezuela estado yaracuy
No eh tenido la oportunidad de usarla pero me parece genial aparte que se puede llevar de viajes ya que sería muy cómoda