BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've been looking for a pigmented palette. Is this one good?1 Answers
  • What kind of texture to the shadows have? Creamy?... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shadows when on the eyes? And does it sta...1 Answers
Gianna M.
I found this at Tj Maxx for about $25 and that itself was amazing to me. There are no matter shades but so far I've tried to use it without other eyeshadows and some of the colors have larger glitter and it blends away easily (if you want) but these eyeshadows are so easy to use! If you want an eyeshadow palette that's all shimmer/metallic this one is really good! It was originally $59 at sephora, and I heard it was still a good deal then. Some colors have some fallout but these are some of the best shimmery eyeshadows I've used. If you can find it, buy it.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
In my opinion this palette has everything you need! I love the MUFE shadows and these are almost the same size as their full size shadows, so it's definitely worth the price. They are highly pigmented and will last all day, I always use an eye primer with all my shadows. Super buttery and smooth, highly recommend.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL
This eyeshadow palette is the bees knees honestly. These shadows are so good! Very pigmented very creamy and it blends like a dream. It may seem a little pricey but when you break down the price by shadow it's really not that bad at all. This palette will last you forever. You will not regret one bit.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN
I received this palette as a gift and initially was turned off by it because it was nothing but shimmer. But I swatched the products and then realized that these were such buttery and beautiful shadows that I couldn't turn them away. I love this palette and reach for it regularly.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is such a stunning palette full of gorgeous shimmer shadows. The formula compared to others is very silky, not chunky. There are no matte shades in this palette so it isn't a stand alone, not used with others you can create a gorgeous eye look. And the packaging is stunning.
Julia V.
My sister bought me this palette last year for Christmas and this palette is so stunning..' The colors, the formula & the finishes of these Eyeshadows are amazingūüĎĆ you can create some pretty cute looks with this palette or even super bold looks like I do which I love‚̧ԳŹ
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE

incredible palette, the colors have life and are highly pigmented . easy application and optimum durability . The price is very affordable , it lasts a long time and really pays off. great to use with that amazing makeup for the evening or a party! Very good even
Catherine C.
Charleston, WV
I really like make up for ever eyeshadow. I first received one in my Sephora play bag and I loved it. I love how the color went on and how it stayed on. It doesn't crease or smudge and has really great pigment. I would definitely recommend their eyeshadows.
Pauline N.
I absolutely adore this palette. It has everything you need. It has a black shadow which every palette should have. The shadows are creamy but not overly intense. They blend beautifully and the formula is certainly top notch.
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
I absolutely love all the makeup forever pallets! This one might be one of my top favorites! Easy application, and just enough pigment and it lasts quite a while and the colors are so beautiful I definitely recommend this!!ūüôā
I've been looking for a really pigmented palette. Is this palette pigmented?
Jennifer E.
I am in desperate need of updating how I wear makeup- especially with my eyes. I have blue eyes, blonde hair and have a light complexion and in my early 30's. Is this palate something that you think would work for me?
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this palette last?
Rachel C.
Anyone tried this palette yet?? It is so beautiful! Adding it to my holiday wish list!
Justice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this palette? How long does it last? Does the eyeshadow apply easily?