BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A flat, pointed brush for multipurpose concealing, highlighting, and sculpting. This multi-use brush can be used for precise application with light to moderate coverage. Use to naturally conceal undereye circles and skin imperfections or to highlight and sculpt on the cheeks and eyes. It can be used with cream, gel, as well as compact and loose powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Desiree W.
Buckeye, AZ
I love all of Make Up Forever brushes. Seriously some of the best quality brushes for a good price
Brooke T.
This brush can be used for highlighter or concealer. I use it more for my highlighter because it just glides on so smoothly. I use this brush at least three times a week. I normally use a BB for my concealer.
Alma M.
Hey my name is Alma, I would rate this 4 stars it's good but not the best. My skin is really dry and I tend to break out a lot. I  use it all the time and it works just fine. It's easy to use no struggle involved. Yes I would buy again.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush. I do not know why I forget to use it...probably because I own about a 1000 brushes. HOWEVER, it is so good. i use it for concealer, highlight, brows shaping, lip liner correcting, and shadow blending and lower lash smoking out. Very versatile brush!
mandy b.
tyler, TX
Omgoodness using this brush on my face makes my makeup look 10 times better and flawless looking I recommend everyone getting brushes like this
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love this brush it's great for everything it's so beautiful and smooth for the face it's great
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Make Up For Ever makes amazing synthetic brushes I constantly sing their praises, this gorgeous high quality brush is perfect for blending liquid and powder highlighting products though I exclusively use it for powder and use my hands for liquids. I've used this brush for 6 months and despite regular semi-aggressive washing haven't experienced any shedding or change in hair quality. I wouldn't recommend the size and shape for concealer but it's great for spot highlighting.
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
I love this brush from make up forever! It apply the color really well and it blends everything so good! ❤❤
Camilly V.
Por favor queria ganhar um lapis desse... Ele tem umas cerdas super fofas e macias .
Ele e de boa qualidade