BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A palette of 12 highly pigmented cream colors in bright and metallic hues.

The 12 Flash Color Case can be found in the kits of  pro makeup artists worldwide.

The possibilities are endless with this convenient, travel-friendly palette. Safe for eyes, lips, face, & body.

MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case
  • "I use it on my eyes and lips, it is super pigmented and blend very smoothly!" in 1 review
  • "this is awesome its not only for make up artiest but any one can use it and the colors are pigmented in highly quality and i like it cause it give a good base as well and you can use it as a bright eye shadow as well as have a fabulous colors " in 1 review
  • "I first learned from it from gossmakeup on YouTube and I highly recommend u check out his video on it.." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Review for: 902 12 Flash Color Case more...
I love these flash palettes from Make Up For Ever! I wish they weren’t being discontinued too. They helped me with every Halloween look. Last year I did Vincent Van Gogh in his style of painting. My only thing with them is that they don’t dry down so you either have to set your face with a powder (which can dull your look) or heavily with a setting spray and don’t touch your face.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
It took me a while to buy this palette because of the steep price, but I’m so glad that I did! If you want to do creative looks, for Halloween or for fun, you need this! The formula is amazing, the colors are creamy and pigmented and apply easily to the skin. You can blend them into each other nicely. This is a must have for anyone serious about makeup as an art.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
OMG! Make Up Forever's Flash Palette is PURE GENIUS!!! A wonderful simple design of 12stunning colors to mix and match, or combine with other palettes, to build color stories for any make up artist, both professional and amateur! Each block is filled with a huge thick amounts of color for the artist's imagination to run WILD. Smooth application and extremely pigmented, which is the usual top performance of any Make Up Forever product!!! I wish I can own them all!!! This is a product you will Love and Love and Love!!!
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Loveeeeeeeeeee the pigment. You can cover your whole face and neck with very little product. Very thick, not like greasy store bought Halloween makeup. Colors are true to how they look. Great for the person who likes creating full face paint looks. No scent. Doesn’t clog pores, stain skin, or cause irritation. Only reason I marked down is it is $99. However you truthfully only need a little, even when I’ve dug in the color doesn’t seem to get used up. Hasn’t dried up since opening.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
My favorite go to pallet for HALLOWEEN 🎃 👻 !! Very easy to use. A little does go a long way. It is pretty pricey but good quality paint so I say it is defiantly worth it. You're able to make foundation/concealer out of these as well! Super easy to mix different shades for a different color that isn't in the pallet. MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case
gabriela e.
Review for: 902 12 Flash Color Case more...
If you are a makeup artist this is a must have in your kit.  I have had my flash color case for years and it's still going strong.  These are intensely pigmented, easy to work with and give you the flexibility of mixing colors to create the perfect shadows, lip colors, blushes and really anything.  The metallic shades are perfection and I find myself using them both a lot on brides.  I love to mix the silver and gold and use it as a base for bridal looks.  You will love this.
Adaeze📸 N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an invaluable tool for a makeup artist. I am absolutely in love with this palette. I do not recommend this for the first time makeup user. These pigments are sticky and incredibly strong. Reccomended for use with palette and mixing tool. With this palette you can create your own colors and mix with other MUFE solvents to create colored glosses, creams, liners, foundations
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
Review for: 902 12 Flash Color Case more...
This is a must for a mua , you have liners lipsticks color correctors eyeshadow bases this is just a multiuse product and for the price tag of the packaging 100$ is totally worth it because I used half of this palette up already I use it for Halloween Looks I just love the creamy ness and the quality of these shades !
Maia F.
Review for: 902 12 Flash Color Case more...
Meh. This is overpriced and the pigment isn't really anything to write home about. I love the idea but it the formulation is off. There are pro-brands that do this much better. Step up the pigment and wear time MUFE! If it were better pigmented I would totally pay the price because it has a great color range.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
Review for: 900 12 Flash Color Case more...
So I actually used these for my rotting flesh face Halloween look, and it was AMAZING. I did half of my face glam and the other half rotting away, and I used this product for both sides ! It help up all night and never smudged or anything. These colors are s realistic and life like it’s amazing !!
Lucy F.
Can this be used as face paint?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
Alway wonder what I could use this for
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Looks sooo pretty!!! How is the pigmentation? Is there a lot of fall out?
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I want to try this but it expensive to buy and not know where to begin with this? Do you guys think it's worth it? If so how do you use it? Is it good for everyday looks or is it really for professionals?

Amazon