BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

12 vibrant Flash Colors in one palette. This 12 Flash Color Case is found in the kits of many well-known makeup artists. You can create an array of looks with this palette and it's great for traveling. It can be used on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This palette is a Sephora-exclusive and contains Gold 004 (metallic gold), Coral 002 (vibrant coral), Turquoise 000 (light turquoise), Fuchsia 005 (bright fuchsia pink), Yellow 013 (vibrant yellow), Brown 023 (dark brown), Silver 003 (metallic silver), White 010 (pure white), Red 017 (bright red), Bright Blue 014 (bright royal blue), Leaf Green 008 (bright green), and Black 011 (pure black).Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color Case
  • "I first learned from it from gossmakeup on YouTube and I highly recommend u check out his video on it.." in 1 review
  • "this is awesome its not only for make up artiest but any one can use it and the colors are pigmented in highly quality and i like it cause it give a good base as well and you can use it as a bright eye shadow as well as have a fabulous colors " in 1 review
  • "I use it on my eyes and lips, it is super pigmented and blend very smoothly!" in 1 review
Tiffany M.
I would give this product a 5/5 star rating, but keep in mind that I am rating this as a makeup artist and not as your average beauty consumer. Truth be told I could understand why your average consumer or casual makeup wearer would have no use for this product, but as a makeup artist I feel it's a must have for my kit. Understanding color theory you're able to do just about anything you can think of with this palette, whether it be creating a custom foundation, special fx, creating custom lip colors, editorial looks, etc. Whether you work for an agency or are a freelance artist I'd highly suggest grabbing up one of these and sticking it in your kit.
Katie S.
When using these cremes, be prepared to set them IMMEDIATELY with powder. 11 out of 12 of them are just fine, but the white creme formula is so very difficult to work with. It gets really creasy, gritty, and oily on the skin within seconds of application. I'm also not big on the packaging. I'm a pro, so I appreciate that it's not super bulky, but it's also not very secure. I'm afraid the lid will pop off and break in my kit, and if I'm spending $99, it should be in a WAY better case. Now, I'm not asking for a palette with a mirror, because palette mirrors are borderline useless to me, but how hard would it be to put this in a case that snaps shut?
Rebecca M.
This is one of the palette I constantly reach for in creating Halloween looks. The flash palette is a makeup artist’s dream. It has an amazing variety of colors, including primary colors and a silver metallic and gold metallic. You’re able to create any shade you need from a natural base shade , to an intense and vibrant color one. These creams can also be used on the eyes. Create a beautiful fairy or scary skull, this palette does it all. You can purchase this palette at Sephora and Make Up For Ever stores and online. These are also available to purchase if you attend IMATS or The Makeup Show. I would definitely recommend this.
Sunny B.
Escondido , CA
One of my most favorite items in my kit. The options with this palette are limitless. You are able to create lip color, eye makeup, blush, and even foundation by mixing shades and mediums. Full, creamy pigment, that needs to be set. Love love love the flash color palette!
gabriela e.
If you are a makeup artist this is a must have in your kit.  I have had my flash color case for years and it's still going strong.  These are intensely pigmented, easy to work with and give you the flexibility of mixing colors to create the perfect shadows, lip colors, blushes and really anything.  The metallic shades are perfection and I find myself using them both a lot on brides.  I love to mix the silver and gold and use it as a base for bridal looks.  You will love this.
AngieBFly V.
Makeup Forever Flash Palette if you are a make up artist and you do not own this pallet I don’t know where you have been this honestly is one of the best pallets out there and you can use it for anything you can make your own color make your own foundation make your own lip color it stays on long long wearing just make sure you use a very very good make up remover when you remove this make up one of the best I’ve ever used great job make up for ever.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought this product when I first started out as a makeup artist and needed something versatile that I could use for all looks and to use a a mixing medium when I didn't have the product I needed -- and this was one of the best things I could purchase as a novice.  The product has all the colors your need -- for whatever you need.  Great color payoff, awesome staying power, buildable application. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I don’t personally own this yet but it is on my list of NEEDS! I used this when I was in esthetics school as a part of the school’s student kit and fell in love. The pigmentation is wonderful and a little goes a long way. The price is steep but it is worth it you get so much product as long as you remember you don’t need a ton! I used it a few times to do colored foundation/bases on models for fantasy and special fx looks.
Marisa R.
This product is intense! My friend used it on me and it made my makeup pop! She used the blue as an eyeshadow base and it made the whole look pop. I was hesitant because I thought as a cream, that it would make my eyeshadow crease but it didn't at all. My eye look stayed put all day long. It is pricey and I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the price. If you think you'd use it often, then it would be a great buy as a little product goes a long way.
Brina H.
I've gotten so much use out of this since I first bought it a few years ago! The consistency of the creams are great, they blend well, and mix into other products without issue. A great multi use palette to have in your collection. I use it to color correct skin and foundations, custom blend lipsticks, as eye bases, for sfx makeup and facepaint for the little ones during the holiday.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
This is one of a few Makeup Forever products that I haven't tried yet...Can someone tell me if it's worth it? How's the staying power, does it blend well, how's the fallout(or is it cream) and have you used it on other areas like lips, cheeks, etc.
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is this product used for? The bright colors are a bit confusing.
Amanda C.
Aurora, CO
I know these are like a cream product, so do they last? Do you need to set them with a powder? Can I use them on their own? I am just confused on how to use this and if its worth the hefty price tag.
Is this worth the money??