Make Up-Clinique - Mascara - Lash Doubling Mascara-Lash Doubling Mascara - No. 01 Black-8g/0.28oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious lash doubling mascara Magnify lashes to the maximum in a flash Helps expand lashes & coat with supercharged color Makes every lash longer & thicker Incredibly dries rapidly & stays in place see more...

• "This mascara doesn’t do a ton for adding volume, but OH MAN does it add length!! It truly stretches my lashes to their longest possible length! I absolutely love to use this mascara as a primer, and follow with a volumizing mascara." in 4 reviews
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
This mascara was pretty good! It didn’t clump and went on nicely but I usually like a really thickening and lengthening mascara and this did completely do it! I will be using it up but probably won’t repurchase!! It’s not bad it just didn’t make my lashes look as good as others have
Larissa J.
Albany, OR
I use this one all the time. I actually don’t know how much it costs because I get the travel size when Clinique has their travel bags free with 50 dollar purchase. But I love that it doesn’t clump and with my allergies, it doesn’t make my eyes water and it highly recommended from doctors if you have allergies to use it because it’s 100% allergen free :)
Aimee D.
Blythewood , SC
This mascara makes my eyelashes pop. It doesn’t stand up to summer humidity, though and I start looking like a raccoon about halfway through the day if I am outside for long. It’s a bit pricey, but I would recommend it for cooler weather or wear in places it isn’t humid.
Brittany S.
Salisbury
When I purchase a mascara, I expect it to deliver exactly what it promises. While I wasn’t blown away with this mascara, I wasn’t disappointed either. I prefer more thickening/lengthening than it provided for me.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I absolutely love this mascara! No other mascara will ever compare to this. It doesn't clump and it leaves my lashes looking flawless! The color is a good black for me and really looks great on. It definitely gives the illusion of thicker and longer lashes!
Effie Q.
Jacksonville, FL
You can’t go wrong with Clinique. This might not be my favorite mascara but it is still really nice. It stays on for most the day and does not flake which is a good! I probably won’t buy it again but if someone gave it me I would use it for sure.
Amy L.
It gave me tremendous length and really coated my lashes. It had a long-wear time and never smudged on me. Something to take into account is that it didn’t hold up my lashes. I have stubborn straight lashes and this didn’t complete that criteria.
Sarah T.
Raleigh, NC
Not a huge fan of this product. The mascara goes on thin and I have to put on multiple coats to see a visible difference. Smudges after a long day, but does well at providing volume. I wouldn’t buy this product again for how much it costs.
Ang S.
Malvern, PA
I love this stuff! It’s the one I purchase the most because it doesn’t leave your eyelashes clumpy. My eyelashes also felt much better after taking this mascara off at the end of the day. They didn’t feel like they were going to fall off because they were so dry and unhappy.
Zoë E.
Pinõn hills, CA
When is says waterproof girl it is. This mascara is my new all time fav ever since I tried it. It sperates your lashes while lengthing them. When I use this mascara my eyelashes touch my eyebrows. It doesn't flake smear or anything.

Amazon