BY ONE DIRECTION

Make-up by ONE DIRECTION limited-edition collection of beauty essentials, housed in a collectible keepsake tin. Inside is everything you need to show off your fun, flirty, and girlie side. UP ALL NIGHT KIT INCUDES: Taken - Liquilights Glow GlossPowerhouse glitter pink lip gloss that glows to neon orange under UV light4+1 Eye Shadow Palette in playful blues and versatile neutrals: More Than This-soft blushing pink Gotta be You- silvered taupe shimmer Save You Tonight-shimmering turquoise blue Another World- royal blue shimmer Up All Night- sapphire glitter cremeI Should Have Kissed You bubblegum pink creme lipstick Little Black Dress volumizing mascara in perfectly black Na Na Na Aqua-blue metallic chrome nail varnish Stand Up dark denim eye and body crayon Includes 5 piece decorator stencil set! Decorate yourself, your stuff, your friends withONE DIRECTION doodles. Up All Night. see more...

Kelly W.
Newark, OH
I want us in a giveaway and the blue eyeshadow and Biskit alone is worth the price it reminds me of a $20 eyeshadow you can tell by the pictures it's creamy and beautiful and goes on your eyes like a dream and it also comes with a mascara and nail polish stencils eyeliner lip gloss lipstick and it's a limited edition from the band One Direction I end up getting this for my niece and she absolutely loves it but I had to Swatch the blue eyes LOL Make-up by One Direction
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This lot was okay. Kept nail polish, eyeshadow, & eyeliner I believe along with the tin. Lipgloss & Lipstick were cheap. Lip gloss too chunky glittery. Lipstick not the worst but color too much. Nail polish is so pretty & the Eyeshadow is very pretty.
Hannah B.
Alexandria, KY
My neighbor bought me the lip glosses for my birthday and she ended up loving them so much that she kept the pink and red and gave me the orange... thanks. Anyway even though its orange you cant tell that it is on your lips and it does glow neon under the UV light. I haven't tried the eye shadows or anything else but by just the lip gloss I'm guessing its everything it says it is if not more!!!
Lacey L.
I purchased this for my younger cousin that loves 1D and she was starting to explore with make up. I do not recommend this product I feel the excitement over this product is only because of the 1D endorsement.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
Hi lift this so much I got it as a Christmas gift and it's really good gift to give someone who is a huge One Direction fan loved everything about it except the lip gloss applicator but the lip gloss itself is amazing would definitely recommend to anyone who's a huge fan of One Direction
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
This makeup set is so cute and the palette is so good I got it a month ago bc I love one direction stuff and it was only $2 so I said why not it's good for those kids who just want to play with makeup
Evelyn B.
I like most of the products in the kit. The only items I don't like are the gloss and the lipstick. The gloss seems more for a very young child and the lipstick color is too bright for my liking.
Tiffany Y.
The colors it came with aren't my style. Or anyones style for that matter. Also pretty cheap quality. Only put 5 stars because I will support One Direction till the day I die.
priscilla g.
i mostly bought this for the collectible tin but the makeup is actually not that bad. the shadows are pigmented and the mascara is pretty good as well.
Love one direction and always think about Niall so having there make up on my face will make me feel so close to them as if we were dating lol
Laila M.
Los Angeles, CA
How good is this product? Does the make up go well with mixed colored skinned girls?
Sarah M.
Why would they do this to us