BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
Make Up-- Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/028oz

An ultra soft and smooth pressed powder that delivers a shimmering, sun-kissed glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz...!
Adriana G.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz... uploaded by Adriana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz...
I have the BB illuminating bronzer in Telluride (on the right side of this compact) and Aruba (in the full compact). As with all BB bronzers, the colors are very natural looking and the formula is very buildable and blendable. I tend to use Aruba the most because it works well to add a little illumination onto the matte bronzers and it’s also the perfect color for my skin tone to wear on its own when I want a very light makeup look… adds healthy glow without looking ‘made-up’. Telluride is a bit pinkish so works more like a blush for me.
Lauren W.
Coral Gables, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I love love love this bronzer! Personally I love sunkissed bronzers with some shimmer perfect for the summer! This one is pigmented but buildable. I found mine for less at tj maxx ❤️ glad I bought it !
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
A staple in anyone’s favorites. Beautiful packaging. Long lasting all around perfect products. I wouldn’t change a thing I’m so happy I purchase this Product about every two months. Very easy to use and I would highly recommend!
Angela P.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I love this product because it gives my complexion some serious radiance. My skin tone is medium-dark. I can use this bronzer as an eyeshadow, bronzer, blush & light contour. It is a versatile product. I love Bobbi Brown products.
denise A.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
Love this very well so worth ur money u won’t regret it love this so much won’t regret
Jaimee S.
Saint James, NY
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I like tjis bronzer a lot. it is pigmented and gives that illuminated, glow look. good for bronzing/contour.
Misty C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I was looking for a awesome bronzer and I have found it. I don't use blush so with this product I can go over and make it darker if I need to. So far Boobi Brown is my favorite.
destiny H.
SaintPetersburg
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I love everything about Bobbi brown. They have every shade to match your skin tone. It’s a great bronzer. Matte finish with a little glow to it.
Avery T.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
This was a bit dark on me but I am basically the color of paper in the winter so it’s not the product’s fault. The formula is very nice and it blended good just wasn’t my color. If this was a shade or two lighter I would use it every day.
sara S.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
very pigmented. i lowkey got the wrong color so that’s completely my fault however this would be perfect if you shade match correctly.

Looking for your answer?