MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Make Up-- Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/028oz

An ultra soft and smooth pressed powder that delivers a shimmering, sun-kissed glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz...!
sunflower D.
Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz... uploaded by sunflower D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I love love love this bronzer! Personally I love sunkissed bronzers with some shimmer perfect for the summer! This one is pigmented but buildable. I found mine for less at tj maxx ❤️ glad I bought it !
Misty C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I was looking for a awesome bronzer and I have found it. I don't use blush so with this product I can go over and make it darker if I need to. So far Boobi Brown is my favorite.
Bibian R.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
I love how this bronzer has a little shimmer in it. Gives the skin a nice glow and is smooth to apply. By far the best high end bronzer I’ve tried.
Abby W.
jessup
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
Absolutely love this product always recommend to my friends and family. It’s affordable and extremely effective. This is something I’d buy for the rest of my life, definitely recommend
Hana H.
Weatherford , TX
Review for: Make Up-Bobbi Brown - Powder - Illuminating Bronzing Powder-Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown-8g/0.28oz...
Super pretty and glowy! I love a good bronze with shimmer! Long lasting but not the easiest to blend! Would suggest being a little careful with applying this one less is more! If you get too much it ends up looking a little muddy but super beautiful once you get the technique down!
Katresa P.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder - #5 Bali Brown 8g/0.28oz
Bobbi brown brands just gets it one it comes to their bronzers. Great shade range a little pricey but worth it.
Gaby M.
Long Is City, NY
I loved it, Very practice and good quality. You need to use this product, excellent brand. Best for tan skin
Laura B.
This bronzer is OK. For the price I wouldn’t say it’s entirely worth it, the formula feels pretty dry and it doesn’t feel like to stays on long
Grace M.
Makes my side cheek a little dry but if I spray a face spray it is a fine product. It very illuminating and doesn’t make a mess not too shimmery or too chalky. I would buy it again and I do recommend the product
Jennifer R.
Schenectady , NY
If you apply to much of this bronzing powder, you will turn orange. Additionally this product transfers very easily from the face to any clothing you’re wearing. I would not buy again.

Looking for your answer?