Make 'n Mold Make N Mold 61400 14 oz. Vanilla Flavored Candy wafers Pack of 24 uploaded by Jessica I.

BY MAKE 'N MOLD

14 oz. Bagged Candy Wafers - BULK 24 Bags (Available in 15 Colors/Flavors) Flavored meltable candy wafers in a variety of colors. Rich creamy and oh so good. Eat 'em right out of the bag or melt into molds to create candy treats. Flavored meltable candy wafers in a variety of colors. Rich creamy and oh so good. Eat 'em right out of the bag or melt into molds to create candy treats. see more...

Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
This chocolate is easy to melt and mold and tastes delicious too! It is so easy to just grab some snacks to dip into this chocolate. I find it at craft stores like AC Moore and Michaels. It isn't pricy at all. Definitely worthy to repurchase. :)
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using these for making cake pops. It holds well and tastes amazing. Other candy coating products do not hold as well. They can be a little expensive but I always get positive feedback on how my cake pops taste.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
I don't like these they taste waxy and artificial I only gave two stars because they melt well but other than that they aren't great and the one pack doesn't make a lot at all
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing for baking! Easy and quick to use. I am not the biggest fan for the taste though. It is a little too artificial and has a overpowering sweetness.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I use to make chocolate lollypops and this my favorite candy melt to do it because it melt very easy and have a wonderful texture and flavor.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
I love these I melt them down and do so many things with them. You can put them in mold, dip snacks in them. Make a bark with them.
marina c.
marina c.
San Jacinto, CA
I recommend this chocolate to make sweets for any occasion I use it in my business and my customers are super- happy
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This stuff works like a CHARM! Every year, I make chocolate covered popcorn to give out during the holidays and I always use Make n' Mold red and green colors. This year, I added some white after I drizzled the red and green, and it definitely added the perfect touch! Very much recommended!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Old bridge , NJ
These candy wafers are perfect for the baker in the family. These chocolates can be melted and molded into anything you can think of. They melt fast and easy and also do not burn.
Asfiya K.
Asfiya K.
Omaha, NE
These are great for melting and using it over things. it's the perfect amount of sweet and it don't cool down too fast