Food & SnacksSnack Foodsnone
Make N Mold 5209 Halloween Twist Ties, Pack of 12

Make N Mold 5209 Halloween Twist Ties, Pack of 12

by none

Dress my cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of dessert table supplies. Our best selling product line includes designer cupcake wrappers tissue paper pom poms cupcake stands cakepop supplies crystals vintage straws washi tape glitter ribbon handstamped wooded cutlery and so much more. Dress my cupcake offers cupcake wrappers in over 500 different colors and styles that are best-sellers worldwide. Our products have been featured in platinum events hosted by clients such as the four seasons hotel CBS and the Miami Dolphins. Our cupcake wrappers provide an elegant look to your cupcakes by hiding wrinkly cupcake liners. Our wrappers can be found at all types of special events including weddings bridal showers baby showers birthdays college events bar and bat mitzvahs corporate events Hollywood galas and more. Features Halloween pumpkin twist ties Use these unique twist ties to add excitement to favors gifts and lollipops 20 Twist Ties Distributed by dress my cupcake the world's largest dessert table supplies company Pair this with other best-selling dress my cupcake products such as cupcake wrappers and liners stands tissue poms and vintage paper straws Dimensions - 7 x 0.5 x 0.1 in. Weight - 1 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Make N Mold 5209 Halloween Twist Ties, Pack of 12!
Petal, MS
These are awesome and super easy to use. They are affordable and not too much for the budget.

Looking for your answer?