BY MAKE ME CHIC #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

MakeMeChic.com was created with the vision of providing women everywhere the latest fashions at the most competitive prices with exceptional customer service. We are a internet fashion retailer based out of City Of Industry in sunny southern California. We first gained popularity through our unique and fashion forward footwear selection, which rapidly increased our product line to include apparel, accessories, handbags, swimwear, costumes and lingerie due high customer demands. Our professional customer service ensures a pleasant shopping experience to all of our valued customers. Our streamline warehouse operation and detailed inspection process achieves 100% customer service satisfaction. see more...

• Are the quality of these clothes good? The prices seem great but it...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered work out leggings from this site? If so, are the...1 Answers
  • Alguem assegura que √© confi√°vel?1 Answers
Make Me Chic
I purchased 3 items just befor Thanksgiving. One of my items shipped from the US facility and was at my door in about a week. The other two items shipped internationally which I was not aware of until after I made the purchase. It took about a month ship and recieve the items (that seems like a long time but considering it was international, that isn't a big deal). Ultimatley, the shoes I bought are GREAT. The two dresses I bought were not as great. The material they were made of was...cheap feeling but looked exactly as I wanted. They were cut tight in the thighs as an fyi. I may make another purchase from this site. I was not impressed or unimpressed. The products are ok, shipping was average, customer service was good (I contacted because I felt shipping was taking a bit long). Overall..nothing special but it's good for a steal of a deal that you don't need asap.
Corrie D.
Corrie D.
Waukesha
I would not order from this site! I placed an order and received email stating items had been shipped. Five days later fedex still had not received order. There is no phone number to call for customer service, you can only open a ticket. Opened a ticket and 3 days later no response. Opened another one and still no response. Then the next day fedex received the shipment but still no response from customer service. Filed another ticket about the poor customer service and still no response from them! I would definitely not buy from them!! There is no customer service if there is a problem or issue. I would give them no stars if I could but I have to select at least one star for the review.
I ordered my packages to weeks ago. The estimated shipping date was suppose to be 3 to 5 business day they don't give you the option to expedite your shipping. i paid for my items through PayPal because i knew that they would help me get my money back if the company was a fraud. The company told me that fedex should receive my items on last week Tuesday. fedex never received my items and i had to open a dispute with paypal to make sure i get my items.. they also don't have a customer service number which is stupid. for my 1st experience with company it was NOT GOOD!!!
The clothes took a little long to get to me, I am a size small in any stores but I figured I'd order a size large because for small websites like this the clothes can run a little small. I ordered a size large and it still did not FIT! I ordered a skirt a bathing suit and a dress the skirt was fine, a little tight but still fit the bathing suit did not fit at all and it was a size large. The clothes smelled really bad and it was just really cheap. Would not order from here again.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Easton
Horrible!!! I order a shirt from here it said it was 100% cotton. Well when I got it, it was 100% polyester and just really bad. I returned the shirt 3 weeks ago and still no refund money. I still can't believe they charged me to ship it back to them even though if they didn't lie about the material in theorist place I wouldn't have this problem! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!
Seriously I'm in love with Make Me Chic. There's always a sale going on, the clothes are always on trend and super affordable. I also love their shoe selections and they have the cutest shades, accessories, handbags and everything. It's kinda difficult to see the material online but once you get them you'll not get disappointed at the quality.
Best clothing website ever!! The shipping was fair which I received my items within the time frame stated on the site. The clothes are really good quality and shoes are true to size, look exactly like the pictures. Will come back for more shopping and highly recommend this site to all my friends.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Mechanicsville, VA
This store is amazing! There prices are affordable, if not even cheap, and the quality of their clothes is absolutely amazing. Although it took a little bit of time to ship, I'm still giving them five stars because of their amazing quality of clothes and how cute they are. Highly recommend 10/10.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Yes i love this store ! I bought clothes and jewelry from them online and the items came fast. Everything is so affordable and in good quality. I'm always online buying stuff from them , everything is so cute . i really do recommend just browsing their website to see if you ladies like it !
Alex S.
Alex S.
Simi Valley, CA
I've been shopping on this site for a few years now. They have such good prices. Especially compared to other sites. They're always cheaper. The quality is always good. I've only had an issue with 1 order, but it was not a deal breaker. I would highly recommend this site.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Is this a cute store for teenagers?
mildred p.
International shipping??
jessica k.
jessica k.
Fitzgerald, GA
I've never heard of this store. What type of clothing do they have and is it reasonable?
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
How much do there clothes range from ? And are there sales good?