BY MAKE ME CHIC #68 in Clothing Stores & Brands

MakeMeChic.com was created with the vision of providing women everywhere the latest fashions at the most competitive prices with exceptional customer service. We are a internet fashion retailer based out of City Of Industry in sunny southern California. We first gained popularity through our unique and fashion forward footwear selection, which rapidly increased our product line to include apparel, accessories, handbags, swimwear, costumes and lingerie due high customer demands. Our professional customer service ensures a pleasant shopping experience to all of our valued customers. Our streamline warehouse operation and detailed inspection process achieves 100% customer service satisfaction. see more...

• Are the quality of these clothes good? The prices seem great but ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered work out leggings from this site? If so, are t...1 Answers
  • Alguem assegura que é confiável?1 Answers
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I use this website purely for shoes and accessories, about 3-4 years ago the site was a little cheaper than it is now, but i do love the quality of their items. Because i am a plus size woman i do not order their clothes even though i think about a year ago they tried to offer a few plus size items. What that being said there wasn’t much of a variety and i believe the items were a bit pricey. All in all i would recommend this site to smaller women for clothes but everything else on the site is end game.
Lindsey T.
Metairie
This is the worst site I've ever ordered from. They pretty much ruined my birthday weekend. Before I ordered from this site, I looked up where their clothes would be shipping from. I typically don't order from websites if I know that it's coming from out of the country. It's just too long of a wait. I ordered on 2/25. When I realized that it was coming from out of country, I started a live chat w one of their representatives. Heather (makemechic representive) ensured me that it wouldn't even take two weeks for me to receive my package. I told her that I needed it before 3/17 since I am going out to town for my birthday and I was planning to wear this outfit while I was out of town. She told me that it would be delivered to me before 3/17. I've tracked the order every single day. The package didn't even arrive to the US until 3/14. I called fedex to see if I could speed up the process and explained to them the situation I was in. There wasn't much to do, but they told me that I would have to contact the website to see if they could ship out another package and overnight it. The site doesn't even have a contact number and sometimes take forever to respond to emails, so trying to see if they can overnight a package would be pointless. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
Christina C.
I ordered a  pair of shoes and 2 days later I get an email that they're "refunding me to my 'make me chic wallet' within 24 hours". Basically this just means they're giving me store credit. They would not respond to my emails when I asked why, so I reached them via Facebook.
They tell me that the shoes are out of stock and that is why I am being refunded for store credit and that I can "order some different shoes".
The site still says the shoes I want are still in stock, so I can't imagine how many other people this is happening to!
I just want my money back at this point. Why would I want store credit when their site doesn't even show an accurate representation of their available stock?!
The way to correct this would have been by apologizing, crediting the money back to my account IMMEDIATELY, and then marking the shoes as out of stock right away. Instead, they're trying to send me store credit (which I have yet to see show up in my "make me chic wallet") and the shoes are still shown as being in stock. Can't imagine how many other people are ordering the same shoes and going through this same thing.
Sidenote: they say they're used in California (and they do have a warehouse there, but I've heard that part of  your order will be sent from the US warehouse and the rest will be sent from China), but they're actually based in China. If your in China, that's fine.  Why lie about where your company is based?
Porshia M.
Lansing , IL
The clothes took forever to come and all of there fit drastically different one outfit fit perfect the other in a similar style was 4 sizes too small. You pay double for the items just to return or exchange.
Elizabeth A.
Fort Myers, FL
Ok so the clothes are ridiculously cute. It was difficult for me to pick what I should get because honestly, I wanted EVERYTHING. I was able to narrow it down to a few select items and made my purchase on 02/06/2017. The shipping label was created on the 8th and after 3 days of saying "in transit to FedEx facility", I contacted customer support to see if they had better information as far as when I'd b receiving the package. They didn't they gave me the same ol' 4-10 business days.  I E-mailed her back and advised that I was hoping to get these things for Valentine's Day as one of the shirts I had gotten specifically to wear to dinner that night. They didn't give me any better information but the tracking was updated this morning and I won't be receiving my package until 02/22/2017. That's 16 days that I have to wait to receive my order. I would understand if it was shipping from one of their overseas locations but it was shipping from NJ. Should NOT take that long. I can't speak to the quality of the clothing for obvious reasons but I hope the clothes themselves work out well. Depending on whether or not I like the clothes, I may or may not shop there again. Hence, 3 stars.
I purchased 3 items just befor Thanksgiving. One of my items shipped from the US facility and was at my door in about a week. The other two items shipped internationally which I was not aware of until after I made the purchase. It took about a month ship and recieve the items (that seems like a long time but considering it was international, that isn't a big deal). Ultimatley, the shoes I bought are GREAT. The two dresses I bought were not as great. The material they were made of was...cheap feeling but looked exactly as I wanted. They were cut tight in the thighs as an fyi. I may make another purchase from this site. I was not impressed or unimpressed. The products are ok, shipping was average, customer service was good (I contacted because I felt shipping was taking a bit long). Overall..nothing special but it's good for a steal of a deal that you don't need asap.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA

0 helpful votes“I love this company!”8/14/17I have ordered from this company a handful of times, and every time I receive immediate confirmation and updates on my order and tracking. Even around holidays I've never waited more than a week and a half for my order to arrive. Honestly, I think ordering online for an event that is coming up very quickly is a bad idea even for good companies. Anything can happen in regards to getting it shipped out and the actual delivery process, and you have to allow for things like bad weather, restocking, Holidays, etc. All of my orders have shipped together, and look the way they do on the website. I received one order I was not happy with, but it was my own fault. I did not read the details on the item I ordered before ordering it. Other than that I love this company, and there are always discounts to be used!!! I will be ordering again!!!!
Mary Kate D.
Hot Springs, AR
The phrase "you get what you pay for" applies perfectly to Make Me Chic.com. I partnered with MMC for a sponsored review on my blog, Chic Little Honey.com. The rep told me they were owned by the same company as SheIn, but had warehouses located in the United States for faster shipping times.

The quality of the clothing I received was so-so. The sweater came without brand or material/care tags, making to difficult to figure out which side of the sweater was the front. The material was thick and warm and incredibly soft.

Their boast about shorter shipping times was, unfortunately, not true. I waited three weeks to receive the sweater from the day the order was placed through the MMC rep.

Overall, if you don't mind long shipping times and lower quality clothing, spending money at MMC isn't a bad thing.
Serjay Sveta L.
Prior Lake
I ordered 4 things from this website! DO NOT BUY from this website. It's a waste of time AND your money. The quality is awful and sizing is off. I am returning 3 things. The sizes were off for the dress, shirt and swimming suit. I am size small and the dress I ordered was size one and it was BIG. The swimsuit I cannot return since that's their policy. BUT I am still returning it and want my money back. My swimsuit size is 0 or XS, I ordered Small and the swimsuit is for like babies!!!! I did not even wear it. It did not go through my legs. Horrible experience. Plus I have to pay the return shipping.
WORSRTTTTTT SITE ever ordered 4pieces from march 25th only received 1 of the packages been tracking the other only to findout its coming from shenheng or whatever its called last time tracking was updated was april 1st dat it arrived at jfk ever since ive been tracking it everyday becuz they say tracking is updated 3-5business days..i contact them on online chat april 8th and was told dats in transit to my destination yetstill when i track it its telling me"STATUS UNAVAILABLE" i contact them again April 10 and was told dat its in transit to me again....Track it jus now April 11 and was told dat its being held by customs...asked for a refund and theyre telling me dat i have to wait 5-10 business days before the money goes back to my account..obviously they are a set of professional liers and now my whole birthday weekend is messed up becuz of their lieing ...I RECOMMEND MAKE ME CHIC TO NO ONE..
Chelsea A.
Is this a cute store for teenagers?
mildred p.
Bronx, NY
Who ha tried this?
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
International shipping??
jessica k.
Fitzgerald, GA
I've never heard of this store. What type of clothing do they have and is it reasonable?
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
How much do there clothes range from ? And are there sales good?