Make Me Blush Makeup Palette Square - 0.14oz - Target Beauty, Multi-Colored uploaded by Paolaa T.

BY TARGET

Get your glow on with Target Beauty's Make Me Blush face palette! This easy to use blush and bronzer kit offers various blend-able highlighters, bronzers, and blushes in luxurious powder formulas. Use these versatile shades to create an effortless bronzed look while adding a pop of color to your cheeks and highlighting your best features. Target Beauty's Make Me Blush face palette is the perfect collection that compliments any skin tone! Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Sierra O.
Very subtle pigment but it makes for a very beautiful yet natural blush. I usually use the lighter shades for my inner cheeks to give a more natural and cute look and the darker shades are usefully as eyeshadows that look very flattering on the eyes.
Paolaa T.
Mesa, AZ
I love your iluminardor to me it works very well as well as its blush I was fascinated
gabriela M.
19 w main st #A3 Bergenfield NJ
Purchased at: Target
In love! I love this palette it’s one of my favorite part of my makeup looks so pretty