BY MAKE

I have measured out my life in coffee spoons," wrote T.S. Eliot. We, on the other hand, measure our lipstick in coffee sips-and most formulas wear off before we're through our first cup. That's where this lightweight primer comes in: It keeps our lip color in place through drinks, snacks, and extralong days, and the botanical-packed formula evens lips and fills in lines so lipstick goes on-and stays on-smoother. What's more, this lip-prepping step intensifies the final color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jasmin k.
Corcoran, CA
This is my favorite lip primer product it's makes my lips look amazing and I love to use it everyday
Natália H.
Novo Hamburgo/RS
It’s a wonderful product! I already used it , and since then and don’t take it off my face. Very effective, with great quality. Sure you all will like it to, it gets perfect in the skin. Give a chance, and try it on!