Arts & CraftsMediaBooksMurdoch Books
Make It Happen: Manifest the Life of Your Dreams by Jordanna Levin

Make It Happen: Manifest the Life of Your Dreams by Jordanna Levin

by Murdoch Books

Everyone can manifest. We're all doing it-every second of every day-without even realising it.

For years, journalist and podcaster Jordanna Levin thought that she was psychic. She would worry about things and they would come true. But she wouldn't just worry; she would feel them, take subconscious action towards them and believe with every cell of her being that they would happen - and most of the time, they did. A broken foot, a cancelled flight, a tragic love story… the list went on. She soon realised that she wasn't just predicting the future, she was manifesting it. Until one day she changed the game. If she could manifest mishaps and disasters, why not the things she actually wanted?

In this warm and witty book, Jordanna shares her personal experiences and struggles along with her fool-proof equation for manifesting whatever you desire, from your dream job to a lasting relationship. Whether you're a matter-of-fact sceptic or a somewhat hippie yoga-lover, Make It Happen will empower you to take ownership of your life and create anything you want.

Was there a book or article on Capricorn season?
Start your review of Make It Happen: Manifest the Life of Your Dreams by Jordanna Levin!
member-5f1d4
I absolutely love this book it showed me a lot of me because I am a aquarius and am very invested in learning more about my zodiac sign
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
I've never read this book so I honestly can't say if it's a good book or not, influenster thinks I've read this.