MAKE Cosmetics Satin Luminous Lip Gloss

by Make Cosmetics

A fuchsia pink with opalescent shimmer.Get glowing with our high-shine, moisturizing lip gloss. The transparent luminous formula will give lips a brilliant wash of color in high-impact lustrous shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE Cosmetics Satin Luminous Lip Gloss!
Christina L.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Abalone
Perfect for a minimal or no makeup look. Also amazing moisturizer in the winter months due to the algae. Not too sticky, tastes pleasant, is a no brainer to apply and lasts a fair amount of time.
Sheila C.
Review for: Abalone
I received MAKE cosmetics satin luminous lip gloss in abalone in my November Ipsy bag. I love it. It goes on great and lasts long. It is easy to apply. I would buy it when my runs out and I would recommend it.
Victoria A.
Review for: Flesh
I received this lipgloss as a sample in my ipsy bag last month and I am absolutely in LOVE. It’s the perfect shade— not too pink but not totally clear either. It truly is my lips but better! It is also not sticky at all which immediately sets it above the rest of my lip glosses.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Abalone
I received a sample of this in my November Ipsy bag. At first I was a little disappointed in the color, but after using it a couple more times, it grew on me and now I really like it. It goes on super smooth and like any lip gloss only lasts a short time, but I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?