Make Brushing fun With Dora The Explorer!! Ready...Set...Brush! 3 Piece Set Includes: (2) Colgate Dora The Explorer Extra Soft Manual Toothbrushes & (1) Colgate Dora The Explorer Fluoride Toothpaste, Wild Bubble Fruit 4.6 oz

BY COLGATE

(2) Colgate Dora The Explorer Extra Soft Manual Toothbrushes (1) Colgate Dora The Explorer Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Wild Bubble Fruit The Dora the Explorer Extra Soft Colgate Toothbrush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Our six-year-old daughter love this brand. She loves the character Dora and really enjoyed the flavor of the toothpaste. We purchased this at target or a Christmas for her. We were overall satisfied with it and she seem to really enjoy it a lot it was easy for her to brush her own teeth and the handle grip was very good.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Was cute too have in my traveling bag yes I know it was for kids but short notice. So this was nice to pull out and have my niece say oooo auntie is that for me and me able to tell her no baby but I sure will get you one.. She loved it.
Ashley C.
michigan center
This toothbrush is loved by kids! Who didn't love Dora? Plus the toothpaste that comes with it is bubblegum and what kid doesn't love that! And they are well priced and affordable, defiantly satisfied with this product
Tie T.
Raymore, MO
I have to make hygiene fun for myself and kids . This 3 piece set had brushes for both my girls with toothpaste included! I only use Colgate toothpaste. This set was great and got the job done. Has a great flavor for kids tolerance. Overall, I love it and will definitely try other toothpaste flavors next time.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I like how the brushes are made the bristles are soft and dont hurt there teeth or gums and the tooth paste is nice they wnjoy brushing and i like that they are well made and affordable.
Cyndie F.
My kids are picky on tooth pastes so I have to get fruity, not mint flavored for my son. However the girls like mint so we end up with lots of flavors at our house. The characters on the tube help encourage them to try other kinds.
Bethany G.
Portland, ME
My two year old daughter has these toothbrushes and loves them. She brushes her teeth morning and night and the bristles are get. I would definitely buy these again. I recommend them to anyone with young children.
Savannah H.
I get these for my niece. She loves them because one she loves Dora and two, she's learning how to brush her teeth. They're not too hard bristles like other may be so it doesn't hurt her or make her bleed.
Paloma V.
I bought this set for my daughter and it's one of the best she's used. I usually buy it at Walmart and it's so soft it helps keep her teeth nice and clean. I definitely recommend it for your little ones.
Teresa B.
I purchased this for my grandchild. It was great in helping her to want to brush more often. I purchased this from Walmart. Effective on her teeth appearance and better than the off brand we have used. Definitely would recommend this product!