MAKE Beauty Moonlight Brightening Serum uploaded by Retta G.MAKE Beauty Moonlight Brightening Serum uploaded by Retta G.MAKE Beauty Moonlight Brightening Serum uploaded by Retta G.

BY MAKE BEAUTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

MAKE Beauty Moonlight Brightening Serum targets uneven skin tone to promote luminosity and fades dark spots.

Review (1)
Photos (3)
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I've been using this every night for a week now and I really noticed a difference in the evenness of my skin tone. Most of my red spots have gone away and the dark areas above my eyes are less noticeable.
This is more of a lotion in consistency. It's white and as it "melt" it looks pink thought it's really just turning clear and the pink sparkles are showing.
That's the one thing I'm unsure of, this leaves Super fine little glitter flecks as it's part of the formula. My skin is way softer so I guess the sparkles are just a fun thing as you can't see them unless you're up close and personal and they don't seem to transfer