lynn g.

Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Miami
2 years ago
Have my family together again
Megan H.
Megan H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
2 years, 11 months ago
To have my family together under one roof one last time.
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Juan, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
My wish would be to help me help others.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
To go to Disney
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
3 years ago
I don't know what I would wish for. Honestly, I don't know if I would make a wish at all. If I couldn't make my wish happen I would give it to someone else who wants and deserves it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Boiling Springs, SC
3 years ago
To go to Paris, France! :)
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
3 years, 1 month ago
My sons wish is to meet John Cena. I know they cant do this but my wish (my prayer is) for him to live a 'normal' life, never get bullied or made fun of, walk on his own one day and to get stronger!
Ember F.
Ember F.
Boynton Beach, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
To stay at the Disney resort in Hawaii with my family.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Richmond, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
My wish was to go to disney world.. They are awesome made me feel like a princess
tamika l.
tamika l.
3 years, 3 months ago
My wish would to go to Disney land